my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Hall of Quotes

Started by braix, August 22, 2015, 11:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Maelstrom

I never thought I'd be the one to say this, but less spam, please.

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

AmpharosAndy

I'm going to store this here for future use.

Quote from: AmpharosAndy on April 26, 2017, 12:38:05 PMSomebody quickly complain about something unrelated to change the subject.
innit

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

cashwarrior1

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 08, 2017, 02:13:33 PMmost disgraceful.
This isn't for spam, I'm actually quoting it :P

ThatHiddenCharacter

And this is one of those rare occasions where I visit the Hall of Quotes to actually put a quote.
Quote from: braixen1264 on May 08, 2017, 04:56:44 PMI try to avoid people as much as I can
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

braix

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 08, 2017, 07:15:47 PMyes but sometimes XY + XY = XXX if you know what I'm saying
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Latios212 on May 10, 2017, 05:34:57 PMHere's a bit of advice: you don't want people to be mad at you for putting things on the quiz, you want them to be mad at themselves for not getting the ones you put on the quiz.

*evil laughs at this past round*
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 12, 2017, 08:29:35 PMIt seems to me like the root of this is that <insert name here> is really overthinking things.
Could be useful
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

LeviR.star

Quote from: Nebbles on May 17, 2017, 11:25:26 AMDang it, they're in bass so I can't make a "treblemakers" pun :(

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on May 17, 2017, 11:29:00 AMYeah, but if they don't behave, the chorus might have to drop the bass.

School Punmaster/Pun Enthusiast-approved.

LuxraySpiral

Quote from: LuxraySpiral on March 20, 2017, 07:37:23 AM
(Also, I might try to concrete my position as the parentheses guy)
Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on March 20, 2017, 08:18:57 AM
(Sorry, (but (that (role (is (already (taken.)))))))