Hall of Quotes

Started by braix, August 22, 2015, 11:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

the real question is am I still winning
unmotivated

Altissimo

Trainer Ave

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on January 17, 1970, 10:58:46 PMDudeman's practically one level down from a god. He's a Dudemigod.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

LeviR.star

Just needed to save this here.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

Quote from: Altissimo on May 04, 2017, 09:49:11 PMIn general, Noc, you seem to love this sort of rhetoric where you claim that your viewpoints are objectively superior by nature of their being your viewpoints and that there is literally no other "sane" way to look at the world. This is why Dude kicked you out of the skype chat. I don't know if you're intentionally trying to get under people's skin or if you are simply so closed-minded that you literally cannot accept the existence of alternative viewpoints to the ones that you possess but the more you do it the more irritating it fucking gets and I would thank you to fucking stop. It is possible to have political debates without making derogatory comments that implicitly question the mental health of people with opposing viewpoints from you.

You know I hold no ill will against you as a person and we have friendly conversations very often, but when you make statements like this I just want to throw it all out the window because it seems as though you have no respect whatsoever for people who hold different viewpoints from you and you are really coming across as a hugely insufferable ass because of it. Please think before you post.

Dudeman

I don't think it's entirely necessary to quote this...
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Dude

braix

Well it's a pretty useful quote
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

So apparently I'm Scott Joplin now

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: Dudeman on May 05, 2017, 05:35:35 PMSo apparently I'm Scott Joplin now
No, you're Dudeman.

This is Scott Joplin

[close]
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

This is getting out of hand. Now there are two of them!