News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Hall of Quotes

Started by braix, August 22, 2015, 11:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: davy on June 16, 2016, 03:38:46 PMThere are only two reasons why I post on this forum:

1: To play TWG
2: To be included in other people's stories (or other projects).

I can pretend that's not the case, but it is.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on June 17, 2016, 05:28:53 AM._. The Mario game they presented looks like Sticker Star resurrected, although not in a good way. Kinda like it was dragged out of the dirt, thrown around a bit, caught on fire, spit on (a lot) to put it out, and then thrown back into the dirt.

Dudeman

Quote from: The updaters on most arrangementsI was just going to give a little feedback and I accidently fixed all of it.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

cashwarrior1

Dontcha hate it when that happens? (Jk)

Olimar12345

Quote from: Dudeman on June 19, 2016, 07:00:22 PMa little feedback

One does not simply give "a little" feedback.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sebastian

Quote from: Bespinben on June 20, 2016, 02:12:51 PMNah, I think a triple is what we really need.

*nonchalantly suplexes iron fist of doom*

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: InsigTurtle on June 22, 2016, 03:09:37 AMSometimes, solitude is the best companion.

I will have to remember this.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Sebastian

Quote from: Dudeman on June 22, 2016, 01:25:40 PMSacré bleu! Foul heretic! How dare you go so far as to use such vulgar language as "creativity" on this collection of painstakingly-copy-pasta'd piano transcriptions posing as "arrangements"! I should have your head for this!

Maelstrom

Quote from: Ten on June 25, 2016, 11:41:42 AMCan I use your sheet music (http://www.ninsheetmusic.org - midi) on my youtube channel in commercial use?
Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on June 26, 2016, 07:27:41 AMIf you try, we will eat your first born.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

mikey

I'm amused this makes him so happy
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I just appreciate it when someone thinks what I said was funny enough (or stupid enough) to be put into the one and only NSM Hall of Quotes™.
what is shitpost

mikey

I guess either I'm kind of funny very often or I'm very stupid kind of often then
unmotivated