News:

Subscribe to our Twitch Channel!

Main Menu

Hall of Quotes

Started by braix, August 22, 2015, 11:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Olimar12345

Quote from: Latios212 on May 13, 2016, 04:58:35 PMstop interrupting actual conversations with interjections about how you don't understand something if you're not even willing to look it up. It's annoying.

THIS SO HARD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 15, 2016, 01:56:54 PMAn 8 year old boy puts on sweaty clothes to finally become a man and rescues his sister from a demonic lord with fantastic eyebrows.  Along the way, he meets forgettable characters like a bird-man, tree-man, boat-man, and princess-man and solves all their problems to get nothing in return.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: Dude on May 18, 2016, 08:43:27 AMwow, people still think cell phones cause cancer?

kill me now
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 18, 2016, 08:58:09 AMlemme get you a smartphone quick, that should help
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

E. Gadd Industries

Huge font
Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on May 19, 2016, 09:18:36 PMIS THIS BOLD ENOUGH FOR YOU <insert username here>?
[close]
I may have to use this at some point.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: Dudeman on May 20, 2016, 08:06:25 AMNah, don't worry about it. Some people will just have to learn2read.

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

Shadoninja

Quote from: theblackgiantdoghead44 on January 29, 2014, 02:43:30 PMIt's alright    just take your time then you'll do my request
Quote from: theblackgiantdoghead44 on January 31, 2014, 04:02:08 PMHey wait a minute you know what how bout you go fuck yourself and who ask you to reply my request you mother fucker! >:(
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Olimar12345

^oh God, that was so funny thanks for reminding us xDD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

It's like he sat at his computer for two days straight, contemplating Dude's post...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Onionleaf

Ahaha *wipes tears from eyes* those sure were fun times in the Requests board. xD I swear, two years later and I still remember that guy...