News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Hall of Quotes

Started by braix, August 22, 2015, 11:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

My mind is blown right now...
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 19, 2016, 06:30:54 PMwell then if you don't assault your friends on a daily basis you don't have friends
what is shitpost

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: Yug_Guy on January 21, 2016, 08:24:51 PMOf course not. Only a true American can understand the sheer awesomeness of the imperial system. If I had to attempt to explain it to one of you poor non-Americans, I'd describe it like this:
Our system of measurement is not based on any arbitrary unit such as... meters... *shudders*, but rather, it is based on units of pure, unadulterated FREEDOM!
Units of length such as feet and miles? Based on the great lengths Americans took to move from the Atlantic all the way to the Pacific! Units of volume such as cups and fluid ounces? Based around fitting the most amount of Coca-Cola brand soda from the McDonalds drive-thru on your way to celebrate the 4th of July!
My point is this: YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND THE AMOUNT OF FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY IN OUR SYSTEMS OF MEASUREMENT! GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

ZeldaFan

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 20, 2015, 07:23:41 PMFOREMAN, WHO ART IN TEXAS
HALLOWED BE THY GRILL
THY T-BONES COME, NOT QUITE WELL-DONE,
ON EARTH AS THEY ARE IN HEAVEN
GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY STEAK,
AND FORGIVE US OUR BURNT MEALS, AS WE FORGIVE THOSE WHO BURN MEALS AGAINST US
AND LEAD US NOT INTO FROZEN MEALS, BUT DELIVER US FROM BLANDNESS
FOR YOURS IS THE COOKOUT, AND THE SWAPPABLE GRILL PLATES, AND THE FAT-REDUCING MODEL FOREVER
AMEN
I forgot about this one...Surprised it wasn't put in the hall yet XD

(Oh, and post 700, yay)

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Latios212

Quote from: InsigTurtle on January 22, 2016, 04:18:11 PMwell, remember that you have 101325 pascals of pressure on you from the air around you. so just staying on earth is enough exercise, isn't it.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: Bespinben on September 13, 2012, 03:59:30 AMOnly this can express my current display of overwhelming joy and elation:

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Olimar12345

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 25, 2016, 02:41:10 PMA lot of kids on NSM tend to do this thing where they ask what things are without first googling it. ???

This quote deserves much more praise than just this.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Altissimo

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 25, 2016, 02:50:30 PMThis quote deserves much more praise than just this.

here, let me praise it too

>praise
>praise
>praise
>praise

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on January 25, 2016, 04:00:13 PMRed Nuzleaf Growth manipulation. It involves using a shiny Nuzleaf's stats after it uses Growth to determine which patches of nearby grass will contain a shiny. Normally the values are too high for any nearby patches to have any, but sometimes if you're lucky, one will be nearby.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 26, 2016, 07:18:43 AMCan You Really Call It A Hotel? I'll bet You Didn't Receive A Mint On Your Pillow Or Anything.
Yes...
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dude

Quote from: MaestroUGC on September 13, 2012, 08:07:02 PMThis thread is all about how music works, and this is important for understanding this ancient art known as Music.

Here we look at how it all works in action. We won't be focusing so much on the theory itself, but we will be looking at pieces that both defined these ideas and tropes, as well as those that broke these rules that you all are so keen to learn.

We look at the history behind it all, discovering where these ideas originated from and how they shaped Western Music into the forms we all know and love today.

I just took a look at the history of the Symphony, which is one of Western Music's Supreme forms, and we are looking at the 9 Beethoven Symphonies right now.

what is music...? we just don't know...

Altissimo

Jub3r7

[1/19/2016 6:18:00 PM] manio: I put the STD in "Stud" now all I need is U
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

mikey

unmotivated