News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Hall of Quotes

Started by braix, August 22, 2015, 11:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainer Ave

i'm just putting it here so i can use it later which was the original purpose of this topic
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Olimar12345

Yeah, but Dudeman already posted it here for you to use, too.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BrainyLucario

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on January 11, 2016, 12:43:32 PMI decided to go officially corporal. At least, that's how I'm pretty sure it went down. I was half-asleep when I joined.
I'll probably find a way to use this against him, hehehe
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 11, 2016, 01:34:49 PMI'll probably find a way to use this against him, hehehe
Keep in mind that I know who you like.
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Trainer Ave

I apologize. I didn't realize Dudeman already did that. I was skimming through and didn't see it.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

12Mari0

Mario: Some sort of superman who can smash bricks with his head. Dies when he touches a turtle. Nintendo logic.

braix

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on January 11, 2016, 03:57:18 PMI apologize. I didn't realize Dudeman already did that. I was skimming through and didn't see it.
Doesn't really matter, you can still post quotes someone posted before. I just won't add it to the count, that's all

BrainyLucario

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on January 11, 2016, 03:43:25 PMKeep in mind that I know who you like.
Shhhhh.....Let's not get out of hand here. We're all friends here...You wouldn't.....(I hope)

Also saving this quote
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Self-quoting into the hall? For shame.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!