News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Hall of Quotes

Started by braix, August 22, 2015, 11:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Quote from: Yugi on August 24, 2015, 06:20:23 PMno the oldest game is minecraft and five nights at freddys notch and scott cawthorn teamed up and created both in the 1700s

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Dangit! You beat me to posting that one!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mayastarr041

Quote from: ThatGamer
QuoteDangit! You beat me to posting that one!
:)
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

ThatGamer

:D Haha, there's a good quote!  ;)
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mayastarr041

Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 24, 2015, 08:30:29 PMBraixen also holds the world record for turned heads in South Vietnam.

You vixen.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.
maestro ily u so funy
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheMarioPianist

"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Oh god no

Not my thread from the dark ages...  :-[

Yugi

> Implying that your dark ages are over

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 18, 2014, 06:56:44 PMPikmin 3 isn't an option. That's the fuqing reason I bought the damn thing. I think a ban is in order.
hoho