Hall of Quotes

Started by braix, August 22, 2015, 11:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

For future use, of course.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

WaluigiTime64

Can't wait for that time in the future lol.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

BrainyLucario

Quote from: Olimar12345 in a Locked topicThe only reason I posted this was to waste your time.

I'd rather not bring this topic back up by mentioning it
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 10, 2018, 07:17:06 PMTo be fair, what normally makes sense is not what always makes sense to Wolf
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BrainyLucario

LeviR.star

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on January 12, 2018, 08:41:22 AMMerry birthday, swimswamit! Hope your birthday goes...
swimmingly!
;)
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

BrainyLucario

Olimar12345

#predictable

EDIT: The above message was posted in response to a reply that BespinBen made, which now appears to have been deleted. That message simply contained the following quote:

Quote from: adaline on January 21, 2018, 02:13:39 AMCall me pedantic, but I'm not very fond of the appearance dictated by the formatting guidelines and I would rather not have my score edited to match them. I'm very particular about my scores.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dudeman

what a way to make a comeback

LeviR.star

I always knew you'd return, shado!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements