News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Mlf needs help starting a youtube channel

Started by Sebastian, August 19, 2015, 10:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Plus [insert opposite gender] is just one fantastic [censored].
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

And I thought I was decent with sarcastic humor. Oh my.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 19, 2015, 12:26:48 PMAnd I thought I was decent with sarcastic humor. Oh my.

If you have been here more than 6 months, you should know MaestroUGC is the sarcasm master. If not then I just taught a life lesson.  ;D
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

braix

So does this mean that the "Mlf needs help starting a youtube channel" thread is dead now?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 19, 2015, 12:31:38 PMSo does this mean that the "Mlf needs help starting a youtube channel" thread is dead now?
I might have questions later.....but for now yes

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 19, 2015, 12:28:40 PMIf you have been here more than 6 months, you should know MaestroUGC is the sarcasm master. If not then I just taught a life lesson.  ;D

I am fully aware he is the master, it is just the first time I have seen one of his sarcastic comments in realtime. It's a pretty important moment for an NSM user. Sorry for getting off topic.

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 19, 2015, 12:36:46 PMI am fully aware he is the master, it is just the first time I have seen one of his sarcastic comments in realtime. It's a pretty important moment for an NSM user. Sorry for getting off topic.

Ah, it's alright! You are lucky you ran into maestro's sarcasm this way instead of the way i ran into his sarcasm...

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 19, 2015, 12:40:03 PMAh, it's alright! You are lucky you ran into maestro's sarcasm this way instead of the way i ran into his sarcasm...

*Gets popcorn.   Please begin.

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

SlowPokemon

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

I was smiling throughout this but I burst out laughing at the last bit
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

braix

THE DEED IS DONE THE CHANNEL IS MADE
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtgTozhltvId5fd7bD5dauA

Also the entire quote won't fit in my signature :(
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 19, 2015, 12:43:51 PM*Gets popcorn.   Please begin.

I don't remember fully what he said with sarcasm. I think I was younger, 13 or something. Everyone was in on it. They kept telling me how Maestro was the most strict leader, and how he would ban anyone who had a different opinion (kinda like now) then him

I didn't even know he wasn't the owner though, so I just believed it. Went a week without opinion lol.

Sebastian

Yay! I hope to have my first video up today.....

ThatGamer