[WiiU] Mario Kart 8 - "Top Goal Fanfare" by ThatGamer

Started by Zeta, August 19, 2015, 08:24:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

IDK.....I'm not an Updater. Let's see what Olimar/Don/Bespinben thinks.

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 19, 2015, 09:44:18 AMIDK.....I'm not an Updater. Let's see what Olimar/Don/Bespinben thinks.

Okay, where are they?
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 19, 2015, 09:46:38 AMIDK. Have some patience, Dude.

Sorry, just super excited to finally have an arrangement on the site!

Bespinben

Instead of treating this as Ab major with some accidentals borrowed from the parallel minor, treat it as Ab minor ending on a Picardy third.

That said, since we know Ab minor is equal to G# minor, you should use the latter to spare yourself from double accidentals. Much more efficient.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

ThatGamer

Quote from: Bespinben on August 19, 2015, 10:08:47 AMInstead of treating this as Ab major with some accidentals borrowed from the parallel minor, treat it as Ab minor ending on a Picardy third.

That said, since we know Ab minor is equal to G# minor, you should use the latter to spare yourself from double accidentals. Much more efficient.

I don't know what that means, can you simplify it?

Sebastian

Bespinben

Bespin Babble:
Change the key signature to G# minor (5 sharps).

Edit: got ninja'd

Nicely done. Update that OP for me plox!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

ThatGamer

So, Im uploading the new ones, that mean it's done?

ThatGamer

Sorry to double post, but I wanted to say this:

Thanks for your help, MLF and MP, but in future arrangements, I don't want help unless it's something I can't do on Finale notepad. Easy stuff like changing the key signature I could've done myself. (I just wasn't sure what Bespin meant...) I want my arrangements to be at least 50% or more actually mine.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 19, 2015, 10:20:37 AMSorry to double post, but I wanted to say this:

Thanks for your help, MLF and MP, but in future arrangements, I don't want help unless it's something I can't do on Finale notepad. Easy stuff like changing the key signature I could've done myself. (I just wasn't sure what Bespin meant...) I want my arrangements to be at least 50% or more actually mine.

Sure thing! I understand what you mean. I felt like my first arrangement wasn't my own either, so I can understand how you feel when we just fix stuff for you.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Sebastian

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 19, 2015, 10:20:37 AMSorry to double post, but I wanted to say this:

That's ok. The point of this new submission process is so the community can help in addition to the Updaters intern getting more things done. A lot of arrangements (including mine) have been helped by many people which is a good thing. In the end, it doesn't really matter whos name gets on the arrangement as long as quality sheets get on the site imo :)

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 19, 2015, 10:22:56 AMSure thing! I understand what you mean. I felt like my first arrangement wasn't my own either, so I can understand how you feel when we just fix stuff for you.
Quote from: mariolegofan on August 19, 2015, 10:24:05 AMThat's ok. The point of this new submission process is so the community can help in addition to the Updaters intern getting more things done. A lot of arrangements (including mine) have been helped by many people which is a good thing. In the end, it doesn't really matter whos name gets on the arrangement as long as quality sheets get on the site imo :)

Absolutely, we are here as a team, to get good sheets onto the site!  ;D