Series: Super Mario
Game: Mario Kart 8
Console: Wii U
Title: Top Goal Fanfare
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: ThatGamer

[attachment deleted by admin]

Olimar12345

Missing the metronome marking and dynamic marking, incorrect publisher and year, and the title of the submission doesn't match the title on the arrangement.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatGamer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 19, 2015, 08:28:05 AMMissing the metronome marking and dynamic marking, incorrect publisher and year, and the title of the submission doesn't match the title on the arrangement.

Can't do metronome on my Finale version, other then that I will fix it!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

I can help you. Also, this is the official name: "Top Goal Fanfare"

ThatGamer

Fixed the mus before reading mlf's note, will go change name again!

I will need a fixed pdf from you as well mlf, but wait until I have the mus perfectly finished!
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

ThatGamer

Sorry for double post, but finished! Check again Olimar!

Sebastian

Ok. Here is the musx, mus, PDF, and midi.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/basiqp75qhf95f4/Goal.pdf?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x7otpyv3be7h93y/Goal.mus?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pg3d6as61aopjdi/Goal.musx?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bne0zs01p0h7ozq/Goal.mid?dl=0
What I fixed:
-Incorrect Notes
-Incorrect Title
-Incorrect Copyright Info.
-Incorrect Beaming of Notes
-Incorrect Alignment of Sheet Info.
-Added BPM
-And put in Key Signature

ThatGamer

I had that much wrong?

Do you want me to credit you as an arranger?

Sebastian

ThatGamer

Alright!

So it is all fixed now, new files! Anything I missed, or is it good? I trust if you edited it, there should be nothing wrong with it.  ;D

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 19, 2015, 09:16:34 AMAlright!

So it is all fixed now, new files! Anything I missed, or is it good? I trust if you edited it, there should be nothing wrong with it.  ;D

-I did some more. Bumped the tempo from 120 to 175 (This song should faster than 120, but someone double check that tempo value.)
-Added a dynamic marking.
-Fixed a rhythm in the second to last measure.
-Tied together ALL notes of the last chord.

[.mus] [.mid] [.pdf] [.musx]
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 19, 2015, 09:23:52 AM-I did some more. Bumped the tempo from 120 to 175 (This song should faster than 120, but someone double check that tempo value.)
-Added a dynamic marking.
-Fixed a rhythm in the second to last measure.
-Tied together ALL notes of the last chord.

[.mus] [.mid] [.pdf] [.musx]

I feel like this isn't even really my song anymore...

Sebastian

I thought I added a Dynamic XD
Guess I forgot.

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 19, 2015, 09:26:30 AMI feel like this isn't even really my song anymore...
Honestly, I don't give a crap who's name is on it as long as good arrangements get on the site.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 19, 2015, 09:26:30 AMI feel like this isn't even really my song anymore...

If you want to see the definition of a song that is not the arranger's, go into the archives and look at my Super Bell Hill submission. It currently holds the record for most replies.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 19, 2015, 09:30:03 AMIf you want to see the definition of a song that is not the arranger's, go into the archives and look at my Super Bell Hill submission. It currently holds the record for most replies.

I know, I just feel like you guys are doing 40% of the work and not being credited...seems unfair...

Also new files are uploaded! Good? Or still need fixing...