Main Menu

ThatGamer's Art Thread

Started by ThatGamer, August 18, 2015, 08:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

I will try drawing, no good at it though... :-\

expect one sooner or later...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

FireArrow

Thank you. Now that I'm aware you may or may not post art in the future, I'll be sure to come back!
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dude

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

SlowPokemon

Pro tip for everyone ever: Never announce anything until you have something to show. Don't announce your story before a chapter's been written, don't announce your arrangement unless you've got at least a draft and are seeking advice, don't announce your art before its drawn. This is the mentality that causes so many artists to not finish what they've started.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 03, 2015, 09:58:54 AMPro tip for everyone ever: Never announce anything until you have something to show. Don't announce your story before a chapter's been written, don't announce your arrangement unless you've got at least a draft and are seeking advice, don't announce your art before its drawn. This is the mentality that causes so many artists to not finish what they've started.
can't stress this enough. I've fallen victim to that on so many occasions.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Yellow

I'll try to give some constructive criticism...

1. Work on your proportions. Try using some reference images! I'm sure you'll get there one day but your current art needs some work.
2. Work on drawing lines. Straight lines, angles, curves, acute, obtuse, etc. Just draw a bunch of lines. Your current outlines need a lot of improvement. Do you know how to trace your art with pen after you're done? It really makes the art pop and your art in its current state is pretty difficult to make out.
3. Don't get offended. I recommend checking out this article: http://faso.com/fineartviews/39938/how-to-receive-honest-constructive-criticism-for-your-art
your arrow creates a fire in my heart like none other
Spoiler
[close]

Altissimo

braix

I dont see any art to critique how would you know that the outlines need improvement? idgi
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

But he actually hasn't posted anything .-.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dude

ThatGamer

What? This isn't a joke, I'm really going to draw something. But these things take time, and effort, unlike some peoples drawings COUGHDUDE'SMIKUCOUGH.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dude

Dude

Also I guess I need to explain yellow's joke so the simpletons get it.

Quote from: Yellow on September 03, 2015, 04:54:55 PMI'll try to give some constructive criticism...

1. Work on your proportions. Try using some reference images! I'm sure you'll get there one day but your current art needs some work.
2. Work on drawing lines. Straight lines, angles, curves, acute, obtuse, etc. Just draw a bunch of lines. Your current outlines need a lot of improvement. Do you know how to trace your art with pen after you're done? It really makes the art pop and your art in its current state is pretty difficult to make out.
3. Don't get offended. I recommend checking out this article: http://faso.com/fineartviews/39938/how-to-receive-honest-constructive-criticism-for-your-art
Quote from: braixen1264 on September 03, 2015, 06:16:21 PMI dont see any art to critique how would you know that the outlines need improvement? idgi
Quote from: Dude on September 03, 2015, 07:18:25 PMGuys that's the joke