Comments on A Story Written by TMP, Latios, and Trains

Started by TheMarioPianist, August 17, 2015, 02:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 21, 2015, 11:49:31 AMOh, it's alright, no need to be sorry. Had you read the part in brackets you would have realized I was just curious, haha. Maybe I could write my own story, but wouldn't be this awesome. Thanks for clarifying, anyways!

I did read it, thank you. I knew you were only curious, but I wrote that anyway just in case your curiosity grew. If you ever do decide to write, good luck! I'm sure it will be great!
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 21, 2015, 12:47:11 PMI did read it, thank you. I knew you were only curious, but I wrote that anyway just in case your curiosity grew. If you ever do decide to write, good luck! I'm sure it will be great!

Perhaps it would be, thanks!

Now back to your story, when is chapter 2? I'm staying up late tonight to read it, but it's already 8:00PM and I'm a bit doubtful it will make it tonight...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dudeman

stahp asking when the story will be written

you cant rush genius
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dudeman on August 21, 2015, 07:08:58 PMstahp asking when the story will be written

you cant rush genius

But you can rush TMP

lol

Yeah, this story and its writers are pretty genius. I'm excited for chapter 2. I'll probably never fall asleep thinking about it...
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 21, 2015, 07:32:41 PMBut you can rush TMP

lol

Yeah, this story and its writers are pretty genius. I'm excited for chapter 2. I'll probably never fall asleep thinking about it...

Tbh, I have no clue if I'll be able to get a chapter in tonight. But, you never know! And no, you cannot rush me. Who do you think you are, Maestro?

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 21, 2015, 08:51:54 PMTbh, I have no clue if I'll be able to get a chapter in tonight. But, you never know! And no, you cannot rush me. Who do you think you are, Maestro?

Calls Maestro

Yeah, I sure do hope a new chapter comes tonight! And I hope the whole thing is finished by the time I start school too, but that will never happen. Maybe a few chapters at least...

Can't wait! I'll be here until it's done!  ;D

Dudeman

chapter 2 is the best chapter with the best plot and all the interesting and unique characters

my favorite part was when the dinosaurs ate tokyo and restored the illuminati
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

I feel the need to mention the misspelling of "hear" in the introduction
"here that"

imsorry
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 22, 2015, 10:29:07 PMI feel the need to mention the misspelling of "hear" in the introduction
"here that"

imsorry

I did not seriously do that. Ermahgerd. Why didn't someone tell me sooner? The story must just be that good. Thanks, it be fixed now.

PS: We'd like to have you on the team, you know what I'm talking about...

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Dudeman on August 22, 2015, 10:22:37 PMchapter 2 is the best chapter with the best plot and all the interesting and unique characters

my favorite part was when the dinosaurs ate tokyo and restored the illuminati

Me too! Glad you were able to get what I implied there! (Don't worry, an actual chapter is coming soon, I was just trolling TG for being pushy about when the next chapter would come out...)

UPDATE: CHAPTER 2 OFFICIALLY OUT! MUCH CLEANER CHAPTER, I MUST SAY! 1 SWEAR WORD. THAT'S RIGHT, ONE. NOT THAT WE'RE COUNTING, OR ANYTHING.

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

I'm really intrigued now, knowing that Super Mario and two new characters are in it! It's progressing at a good pace, not too slow or too fast! I know who Amelia is, but I'm not sure who Samantha is...I guess I will have to wait until more is revealed!

Also, when I read IFO at the ending, I was about to tell you that you had made a spelling mistake until I realized it was part of the story, haha.

Dudeman

Pffff, Caleb, you're such a loser. You were thiiiiiiis close to getting it on with Samantha. For shame.

Jokes aside, I like where this is going. I'm more surprised by the fact that Mario wasn't practicing his long jump when they found him (lol, that would've been hilarious). Great job.

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Dudeman on August 23, 2015, 09:14:06 AMPffff, Caleb, you're such a loser. You were thiiiiiiis close to getting it on with Samantha. For shame.

Jokes aside, I like where this is going. I'm more surprised by the fact that Mario wasn't practicing his long jump when they found him (lol, that would've been hilarious). Great job.

I know, I just can't get the ladies, not even in fictional settings... :P Anyway, I'm glad to see that you are enjoying it! And I'm sorry I couldn't think of something creative for Mario to be doing. I knew that ending was pretty weak, but it was after 2am, and I just wanted to finish it off. Hopefully Chapter 3 continues this trend of good writing, and then Chapter 4 will be fun. You guys won't see this coming. That's what I love about writing. Writers come up with these great ideas sometimes, and we just know that it will knock peoples' socks off. I sure hope it does! Stay tuned!

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 23, 2015, 09:30:44 AMAnd I'm sorry I couldn't think of something creative for Mario to be doing. I knew that ending was pretty weak, but it was after 2am, and I just wanted to finish it off.

I actually have to disagree. I think the ending was the best part! Hardly weak at all!   :)

Dudeman

I never said it was weak lol. I actually loved it. Just the image of Mario sitting forlornly on the side of an abandoned back road in the middle of Nevada brings tears to my eyes... *sniffle*