News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Introducing NinSheetMusic Performance Videos!

Started by Jamaha, August 17, 2015, 11:51:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

ThatGamer

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 17, 2015, 05:59:17 PMT'was using it as an example, dear NoS.

Gotta say that was actually a pretty good arrangement. Commented and subscribed. Hard to top that. If anyone does...congratulations.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Pianist Da Sootopolis

The performance I actually didn't care for. Likely partially because of recording equipment and perhaps the piano, but the tone quality on the performance was suuper harsh.
what is shitpost

braix

I'm only an amateur here so you don't need to take me too seriously. Hopefully I can improve through some critique though!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 17, 2015, 11:27:16 PMI'm only an amateur here so you don't need to take me too seriously. Hopefully I can improve through some critique though!

What does that make me if you're an amateur and I am half as good as you?  :-[
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 18, 2015, 08:22:16 AMWhat does that make me if you're an amateur and I am half as good as you?  :-[
An amateur.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 18, 2015, 11:12:29 AMAn amateur.

:)

If I had to critique I would say you could play a bit faster, maybe!

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 17, 2015, 11:27:16 PMI'm only an amateur here so you don't need to take me too seriously. Hopefully I can improve through some critique though!
I also hope that didn't come off as offensive or arrogant. Not what I intended. And I also have a lot to improve on XD
what is shitpost

ThatGamer

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

ThatGamer

Quote from: JDMEK5 on August 18, 2015, 12:57:31 PMYou amateurs. Pfft. #stuckupswillbestuckups
I'd like to see you play better than Braixen...

#nochance

KefkaticFanatic

I honestly don't see why we couldn't feature every reasonably attempted performance of an arrangement.  The spirit of the site is that anyone can come to pick up arrangements from the games they love, not that it's some competition for who can be the best robot player :P

me irl
[close]

ThatGamer

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 18, 2015, 07:26:23 PMI honestly don't see why we couldn't feature every reasonably attempted performance of an arrangement.  The spirit of the site is that anyone can come to pick up arrangements from the games they love, not that it's some competition for who can be the best robot player :P

That's good to know, because I can never play my songs perfectly. I think this is a stupendous idea. I only failed attempts at playing songs. But at least I try...

JDMEK5

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on August 18, 2015, 07:26:23 PMI honestly don't see why we couldn't feature every reasonably attempted performance of an arrangement.  The spirit of the site is that anyone can come to pick up arrangements from the games they love, not that it's some competition for who can be the best robot player :P
Haha I was joking by my comment but yeah, you're totally right.

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 18, 2015, 01:04:06 PMI'd like to see you play better than Braixen...

#nochance
#iminuniversitypianosowhileidontmeantobragthehonesttruthisidefinitelycould

I was originally being sarcastic by my comment. I didn't mean to actually compare anyone at all.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

ThatGamer

Quote from: JDMEK5 on August 18, 2015, 07:56:55 PMHaha I was joking by my comment but yeah, you're totally right.
#iminuniversitypianosowhileidontmeantobragthehonesttruthisidefinitelycould

I was originally being sarcastic by my comment. I didn't mean to actually compare anyone at all.

Wish I was in university piano...still in grade 6...