News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Ninja Kiwi

Started by ThatGamer, August 15, 2015, 06:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

No chat for Bloons TD 5 and other NK games? Preposterous...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dude

What is there to say besides it's a shitty iPhone game that no one in their right mind should spend money on.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on August 15, 2015, 08:08:54 PMWhat is there to say besides it's an awesome pc game that is free to play so there's no need to spend money on it?

Well I'm glad you asked! There is a lot to talk about! Just wait and see...

Surely...someone will like this game...

Anyone?
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dude

It was a rhetorical question, genius.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on August 15, 2015, 08:20:48 PMIt was a rhetorical question, genius.

It's really a good game if you spend some time with it...but that's alright if you don't like it!

K-NiGhT

nah it's definitely shite
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

ThatGamer

Quote from: K-NiGhT on August 16, 2015, 07:06:19 AMnah it's definitely shite

If you didn't come here to say anything positive then please don't say anything at all.

Dude

You're the last person who should be saying that.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on August 16, 2015, 10:42:58 AMYou're the last person who should be saying that.

So, uh...still no positive bloons thoughts?

braix

Tower defense games in general I like, but monkeys popping balloons idk
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Quote from: braixen1264 on August 17, 2015, 10:50:46 AMTower defense games in general I like, but monkeys popping balloons idk

Weird concept, I know. But addictive nonetheless.

skiaak

They try to get you to spend your money to unlock items faster, or get a one-time powerup. I hate games like this, such as Candy Crush, Asphalt 8, Dragonvale, Minion Rush, etc, just to name a couple. So many games are like this, which is sad. However, it is a completely different story to the game developers. If you read the Candy Crush on a newspaper, you will see that they can generate a billion dollars revenue quickly.

To those addicted to games like BTD, I really suggest you to try one-time pay games, such as Wii games and such. Thus, you are not wasting your money crazily. However, if you are non-addictive player like me, meaning you dont want to get all that stuff super quickly and get through the game, I guess that doesn't concern you then.
Mariolegofan to become NSM updater team!

ThatGamer

Quote from: skiaak on August 30, 2015, 09:41:33 AMThey try to get you to spend your money to unlock items faster, or get a one-time powerup. I hate games like this, such as Candy Crush, Asphalt 8, Dragonvale, Minion Rush, etc, just to name a couple. So many games are like this, which is sad. However, it is a completely different story to the game developers. If you read the Candy Crush on a newspaper, you will see that they can generate a billion dollars revenue quickly.

To those addicted to games like BTD, I really suggest you to try one-time pay games, such as Wii games and such. Thus, you are not wasting your money crazily. However, if you are non-addictive player like me, meaning you dont want to get all that stuff super quickly and get through the game, I guess that doesn't concern you then.

Ah, I don't buy anything. I don't have a credit card. Yet, I am still a very good Bloons player, rank 64. You don't need to spend to be a good player!  :)

And, I would buy some WiiU games but mines broke... :P

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I think I still might have bloons on my phone somewhere. Not entirely sure.
But I can it enjoy for like a half an hour at a time.
what is shitpost