TheMarioPianist's Miscellaneous Arrangements

Started by TheMarioPianist, August 14, 2015, 11:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMarioPianist

Hey guys, just wanted to get your guys opinions on this. Of course, video game music would remain a top priority. However, I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in me doing other types of arrangements, such as TV show themes or even Pop/Top 40 type songs. If there are any non-video game songs you'd like me to arrange, request them right here. I will honor all of them. If there is no interest, I probably won't do any.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

mikey

Pls do entire Lego movie soundtrack
Our at least the song Vetruvius plays
unmotivated

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 14, 2015, 11:56:36 AMPls do entire Lego movie soundtrack
Or at least the song Vitruvius plays

I'll start with this one! Hey, its even a piano song! Perfect!

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

TheMarioPianist

Thanks to NocturneOfShadow for the first request! Here is Everything is Awesome (Saloon Version) presented in the typical NSM format!

[.mid] [.mus] [.pdf] [.musx]

I got kind of annoyed back when everyone was crazy about The Lego Movie and the "Everything is Awesome" song, but this rendition revisits that old saloon feel, and I like it. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Feel free to critique it as well!

Want me to do another song? I'll do it! If I don't get any other requests soon, I'll probably do another Lego Movie song (which one, Nocturne?)

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

TheMarioPianist

Any requests? Hello? I'll do pop music, rock music, 60's, 70's, 80's, movie soundtracks, TV show themes, anything! Anything you can think of that doesn't come from video games!

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

mikey

OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED THIS
THANK YOU SO MUCH MMD
unmotivated

JDMEK5

Do you know the song in the Lego Movie that plays as soon as they enter the Wild West? Like with the voices and trumpets? I've never been able to find it but it's so awesome.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

mikey

unmotivated

JDMEK5

Oh and for your saloon arrangement, why u no use honky tonk midi sound?.. XD
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: JDMEK5 on August 29, 2015, 12:30:19 PMOh and for your saloon arrangement, why u no use honky tonk midi sound?.. XD

I had it, but the honky tonk sounded terrible with the really high notes... ;D

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

TheMarioPianist

Oh, must just be my opinion then. Maybe I just didn't realize that's what honky tonk is supposed to sound like up there!

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

JDMEK5

Or maybe your midi sound is doing something funny up there. Cuz it doesn't stop sounding like a piano.

My Arrangements