News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG LXXXIII: Convergence Zone

Started by Dudeman, August 13, 2015, 03:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on August 14, 2015, 11:09:24 PMOh right we pm it
It's a good idea to state our votes publicly as well, to inform other players what we're doing.

Also, I'm going to be gone for a bit tomorrow.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

fank009

Quote from: Dude on August 14, 2015, 11:09:24 PMOh right we pm it
... thanks for the reminder,  we should announce anyway
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 15, 2015, 12:20:55 AMIt's a good idea to state our votes publicly as well, to inform other players what we're doing.

Also, I'm going to be gone for a bit tomorrow.
ninjad

also can someone call my read that nocts bluffing
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

fank009

Quote from: fank009 on August 14, 2015, 07:35:15 PMstupid no, irrational maybe.
I guess it is irrational.

here's a Q for you noct,
Why would wolves attempt to wolf you? to "verify you're claim"? the fact that there was no wolfing points to you being a wolf.
unless they banked on you being unorthodox. There is no need to not try and kill a human to notch 1 closer to the win.
I see 2 reasons for the no wolfing,
no.1, there was a choice to not wolf.
no.2, jogul was hit.

No.1 gives noct credit "hey look, I was hit"
No.2 highlights the contradiction of why would wolves wolf noct? and if jogul was hit, Noct can't be jogul.

I might need to wait a bit, but I feel that noct would have been outed if he was blind/death.

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 14, 2015, 02:39:27 PMI don't think noc would be that stupid.
So... at this rate, I am happy to rule that mael is NOT nocts partner.

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 14, 2015, 07:48:40 PMHahahahaha
He might have a stupid friend though ;)
like you maybe?
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Sebastian

davy

Quote from: Dudeman on August 14, 2015, 10:03:26 PMNobody was wolfed!

Dudeman, is there a difference in text on the night/day transition between a skipped wolfing or a failed wolfing?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Sebastian

Brawler4Ever

It's also possible (although unlikely) that the wolves hit Rofut (takes 2 hits to be killed).

I think that a noc lynch would be fine. If he's the Fool, then the game ends and we didn't waste that much time. The alternative is him being a wolf and we let a wolf live for most of the game because we're afraid to lynch him.

Quote from: mariolegofan on August 15, 2015, 08:10:34 AMIt shouldn't of been failed  >:(

I don't even know what this means. It sounds like you're angry that the wolfing failed, which makes no sense from a human standpoint.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

FireArrow

Honestly noc's the kind of person who'd do both strategies. I'm fine with a noc lynch for exactly the reason brawler said.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Dudeman

Quote from: davy on August 15, 2015, 08:05:33 AMDudeman, is there a difference in text on the night/day transition between a skipped wolfing or a failed wolfing?
There is not.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

This reminds me of the subjective thought
Where is he anyway,I miss him
unmotivated

Maelstrom

I say we go for a noct lynch.
Why?
First, let's look at the possible scenarios:
1: Noct is Jogul and was wolfed last night.
2: Noct is Jogul and Rofut was wolfed
3: Noct is a wolf and didn't wolf anybody
4: Noct is a wolf and hit Jogul or Rofut.
5: Noct is an idiot and claimed Jogul for no reason

For starters, 4 is pretty unlikely. It would seem a better strategy to not wolf anyone and make it seem like he was a wolfing target last night, but survived, strengthening his claim as Jogul. (#3) Why do I think it wasn't #1 or #2? Because a wolf would have spoken up if it was highly likely if a Noct lynch was going to happen and had tried to wolf him last night.

If a wolf would like to do so, please step forward now.

mikey

Mael's training is very poor.  The reason we should lynch me is so that he doesn't win
unmotivated

FireArrow

For reference, I've already voted noc and I'm sure a few others have too. Wolves, if you don't want to lose along side us, please say something.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Sebastian

Latios212

I'm okay with noc, mostly because
Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 15, 2015, 08:51:52 AMI think that a noc lynch would be fine. If he's the Fool, then the game ends and we didn't waste that much time. The alternative is him being a wolf and we let a wolf live for most of the game because we're afraid to lynch him.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle