News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Many Grills of Saint George Foreman I

Started by Olimar12345, August 11, 2015, 06:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

I would like to commission the Olimare to Foremanize this picture:

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 18, 2015, 11:05:24 PMWow, um, okay, I'll thank you to not call my art, that is very well on topic here in its designated topic in the correct board, shit. And if you'd like to continue talking about things that are shitty and have worn out their welcome, your unnecessary octave-quadrupling, mediocre "virtuoso" arrangements and shitty sense of "humor" are perfect topics.

That was...the meanest thing I've seen on NSM in ages, including anything Dude or Kefka has said
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Really? Compared to other places I go to that's nothing.

ThatGamer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 19, 2015, 05:32:08 AMThat was...the meanest thing I've seen on NSM in ages, including anything Dude or Kefka has said

But can you even get a warning if you are an administrtator?  :P

Anyways, while we are accepting submissions, can you Foremanize any Justin Bieber picture?
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Olimar12345

No commissions. Sorry Bespinben and ThatGamer.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

I would like to take a moment apologize to MaestroUGC. That comment of mine was over the top and completely uncalled for. I know you're just trying to do your volunteer job, and in the future I'll put forth more effort to respect that. Set a better example, 'n shiz.

In addition, here's an exclusive, apology Foreman. On the house.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

unmotivated

Jub3r7

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 18, 2015, 09:37:44 AMGeez, I get the message. No need to spam.
First, if you get the message, why have you made over 300 posts in the last 5 days? Second, no need to spam? Over 300 posts in the last 5 days. This is ridiculous.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

ThatGamer

Quote from: Jub3r7 on August 19, 2015, 11:53:15 AMFirst, if you get the message, why have you made over 300 posts in the last 5 days? Second, no need to spam? Over 300 posts in the last 5 days. This is ridiculous.

Not going to go off topic, merely going to quote mlf and leave: "It's not spam if you are contributing to the conversation" Which I probably only did 50% of the time but hey. Now you may go back to your Foremanizing, Olimar!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Jub3r7

MLF isn't the best person to quote about not spamming, sorry to say.

edit: Oops! Looks like I had the wrong Foreman when I posted before.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Sebastian

Bloop

I have some kind of anti-spam syndrome, where I post less than I actually want to.

Should I post my George Bloopman pic here too actually
it's not my art thread but it is an foreman thread nonetheless

SlowPokemon

i like the actual screws in the "sorry for the screw up" basket
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Bloop on August 19, 2015, 12:32:22 PMShould I post my George Bloopman pic here too actually
it's not my art thread but it is an foreman thread nonetheless

yAAAAAAAS post pls

Bloop