[Wii] Super Smash Bros. Brawl - "Victory! (The Legend Of Zelda)" by LifeMushroom

Started by Zeta, August 10, 2015, 06:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Super Smash Bros.
Game: Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: Victory! (The Legend Of Zelda)
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: LifeMushroom

[attachment deleted by admin]

LifeMushroom

So my current gripes with this (that someone could hopefully fix because I have no idea how to) are:

-The first measure is supposed to be a pickup measure. Dunno if if 2012 supports that though.
-Measure 3 - is the triplet wrong?
-Oops! Forgot to add a dynamic. Forte and a crescendo to fortissimo or something?
-Measure numbers, abbreviations, etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnamcuMYQeU

Bespinben

Well, at least you're self-aware! I fixed the above, plus some:

[MIDI] [MUS] [PDF] [MUSX]

There's a lot more I think could (and maybe should) be done with this, but I think the only thing really important that needed to be added was filling in the harmonies. The progression of the song is G --> F --> Ebmaj7 --> D7 --> G.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Brawler4Ever

How's this?

From measures 2-5, I changed the second quarter note to 4 sixteenth notes. I also added an eighth note at the end of measures 2-4. And lastly, I added a glissando on the last chord in the right hand.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

LifeMushroom

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 11, 2015, 07:24:34 AMHow's this?

From measures 2-5, I changed the second quarter note to 4 sixteenth notes. I also added an eighth note at the end of measures 2-4. And lastly, I added a glissando on the last chord in the right hand.
That sounds even better, thanks! Can someone convert it to a .musx file?

TheMarioPianist

"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Zeta