[NDS] Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - "Final Boss"

Started by cashwarrior1, July 28, 2015, 12:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cashwarrior1

I'm not working on it anymore (because my laptop's broke) but you can take it on. I don't have any midi files available, sorry :(

S_Mario86

I found some sheet music for this song written out with all the parts on MuseScore.  So it's not in piano form, but now I have a starting point.  It shouldn't take too long to take what's there and work it into some decent piano sheet music.  And then a little more time to refine it to play well and sound good.  Depending how school goes (since that starts next week), I might be able to have it done in a month.
There is no such thing as a wrong opinion.  All opinions are true, if only to the person who holds that opinion.

My Arrangements
I'm an advanced pianist, so my arrangements may be difficult for some.

mikey

I'm actually doing this one.  It's in progress on my arrangement thread.  The actual title is Final Battle: Malladus.
unmotivated

S_Mario86

Since I had some work done before NocturneOfShadow put his up, I decided to continue on mine as well and put it into my own personal arrangement thread also.  I did notice that NocturneOfShadow's version didn't have the Sacred Duet, which was originally requested here.  I've included that in my arrangement.
There is no such thing as a wrong opinion.  All opinions are true, if only to the person who holds that opinion.

My Arrangements
I'm an advanced pianist, so my arrangements may be difficult for some.