News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Left 4 Dead+Left 4 Dead 2

Started by mayastarr041, July 25, 2015, 10:34:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayastarr041

Do any of you play Left 4 Dead or Left 4 Dead 2? That game is pretty cool. Since I have nothing better to do, PC games and Nintendo games are my life. So....any hardcore Left 4 Dead 2 players here?
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

KefkaticFanatic

L4D is great, but I'm bad.  Usually will piggyback on realistic hardcore runs when I play, since whenever we've gone with a team of 4 to versus we get roflstomped by the super tryhards that are the exclusive community of that game.

me irl
[close]

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I only ever played them offline...
I have a life... okay I don't
what is shitpost

mayastarr041

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on July 26, 2015, 01:15:50 AML4D is great, but I'm bad.  Usually will piggyback on realistic hardcore runs when I play, since whenever we've gone with a team of 4 to versus we get roflstomped by the super tryhards that are the exclusive community of that game.
Oh yeah, I agree. I always get paired up with noobs and it pisses me off. And when I get paired up with pros, I get kicked out faster than I can say, "I hate you bastards."
XD

mayastarr041

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on July 26, 2015, 03:57:38 AMI only ever played them offline...
I have a life... okay I don't
Haha, why not online?

ZeldaFan

I do play L4D2 but not on PC, only on XBOX 360  :P I love that game

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

mayastarr041

Oh yeas, it is. Do you play versus? favorite infected?

ZeldaFan

Yeah I play vs sometimes, mostly I do campaigns though. My favorite infected is the witch but I like to play as the smoker

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

mayastarr041

Oh yes
Smoker is great, but I think inferior compared to the other specials. Besides Boomers and Spitters.

Yugi

Tank > Charger > Smoker > Jockey > Hunter > Spitter > Boomer

hunter has really werid controls and boomer can't even do damage

EFitTrainr

can the third one just be called Left 3 Dead
I like food.