Series: Super Mario
Game: Super Mario Galaxy 2
Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: Pipe Room
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Jegilmer

[attachment deleted by admin]

jegilmer

Sorry about the messy .mus, I have to do good 'ol XML import!

jegilmer

Here is the YouTube video so you can listen to it:

Latios212

Hey, nice arrangement!

I find this a little hard to read, though. I'd feel more comfortable if we double all the note lengths and tempo marking. It'd also get rid of that 2/4 measure at the end.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Olimar12345

Yes, you're going to want to double everything like Latios said. Cut time with swing 8's.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

jegilmer

Thanks guys! Okay, I'll go ahead and make those changes ASAP!

jegilmer

I updated my files for this submission. Thanks for the help, it does look a lot better now that it's in cut time.

Sebastian

Much better! I'm currently fixing some stuff up for you in it :)

Sebastian

Latios212

Ooh nice.

Don't forget to show beat 3, which means splitting quarter notes if they happen to fall in the middle of the measure (re-selecting the time signature does this automatically).
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

You're referring to Measures 2 & 4 correct? We could change it to an eighth note but I think it's fine how it is. I honestly don't know.

jegilmer

Thanks Mariolegofan! That was a nice way to get that voice in there. :)

Quote from: Latios212 on July 25, 2015, 12:25:59 PMOoh nice.

Don't forget to show beat 3, which means splitting quarter notes if they happen to fall in the middle of the measure (re-selecting the time signature does this automatically).

Okay! So since they are staccato quarter notes, should I change it to just and 8th note to show beat 3, or should I make it a staccato 8th note? Or should I make it an 8th note tied to another 8th note (the second being on beat 3) and make it staccato?

Sebastian

A staccato-ed eighth note would be too short and eight tied to eight would look silly. Just an eighth should do it. I can get it if you like?

jegilmer

Yeah I was thinking the exact same thing! But I can get it though!

jegilmer