News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

[GBA] Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak - "Hamour" by Altissimo

Started by Zeta, July 23, 2015, 10:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak
Console: Game Boy Advance
Title: Hamour
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Altissimo

[attachment deleted by admin]

Altissimo

Thanks again to DonValentino for help with this one!!

Bespinben

What a gorgeous arrangement! I'd accept it right away if only I could help but notice that the PDF file lacks a site URL (and also that its formatting is completely different than the MUS).

I should mention however some ostensible discrepancies between the articulation and how it will have to be played to be playable. For example, in measure 5 (and similar places elsewhere), the LH is staccato, and yet you would have to use the sustain pedal in order to play both layers in the RH. To avoid altering the arrangement, I would recommend throwing the RH lower layer to the LH momentarily -- that would allow you to keep the staccato.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

DonValentino

Now that you mention it, I had them in the LH and changed them to the RH, but actually I forgot to add the bracket. d:
As for the PDF, dunno what Altissimo did xD

Either way, just edited the pdf and the mus~

Altissimo

I make my PDFs using MuseScore, which doesn't like my attempts to put the site url on the bottom of the page. That would also explain why the formatting is different between the two of them, since I suppose I forgot to make sure the PDF lined up perfectly with the MUS when I was making the PDF -_- Regardless, thanks for the edits!

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bespinben.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot