News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Braixen's Half-Assed Tales

Started by braix, July 21, 2015, 03:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Here's where I'll post my stupid stories that come to me on the toilet. Disclaimer: I'm not a storyteller.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Hero of Trains

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

braix

Story 1: "Magic"? More like "No-Magic" pffffffffffffff

Once a boy found a magic pencil. Whatever he drew with it would become real. He drew a pencil sharpener and it became real. The graphite kept breaking off when he tried to sharpen the pencil so it got smaller and smaller and it disappeared. All he got from the magic pencil was a crappy sharpener. The end.
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

mikey

Harold and the purple crayon reboot
unmotivated

braix

Maelstrom

If you don't know what Harold and the Purple Crayon is, you had a horrible childhood.

braix

Is it famous? Never heard of it lol
Besides, I'm 14; I'm still in my childhood [emoji14]

Hero of Trains

It was a book. I barely remember it right now, but I read it in kindergarten or something.
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

braix

Story 2: ggez

Once upon a time, there was a rich man who lived in a mansion. Right outside his window was a poor beggar, who sat there begging for food to passerby every day. The rich man killed the beggar and got away with it because he had a lot of money. The end.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

BlackDragonSlayer

why did the man kill the beggar

why was the beggar sitting right under the window

will the beggar come back to haunt the man

why didn't the man just employ the beggar for cheap labor or something
i mean if he can break laws why not just pay someone below minimum wage
like is he that cheap or something
THIS IS AN IMPORTANT DISCUSSION PEOPLE
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

1. cuz killing is fun i guess
2. cuz #yolo life
3. idk the future dont ask me
4. because the beggar was handicapped and couldnt work anyway

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Hero of Trains

This is obviously a very important piece on how the 1% can get away with anything simply because of their status. Though written in simple prose, it manages to evoke a strong reaction due to the intensity of the subject matter. Events happen in rapid succession, sacrificing suspense for sustained action. This gives it a different mood from other stories, where you need to go through detailed explanation to find the plot.

Did I BS well? I've been practicing. Anyway, good job, it made me laugh.