News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Toss Event's Performance Submissions

Started by Toss Event, July 20, 2015, 09:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toss Event

Submission #1: Battle! Elite Four (Pokemon Diamond and Pearl)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8oEBwh9NkI&;

I played this a while ago and it's definitely a bit unpolished but I will be playing again very soon so expect some even better submissions in the future. Thanks!

JDMEK5

Cool beans and it's great! My critique to you is that I could tell it seemed you were a little bit nervous in front of the camera. : P Take a breath, slow it down, and maybe it'll sound a little cleaner! :)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Toss Event

Thanks man! Yeah, I often stumbled a lot when playing while recording myself even though I played it fine normally. The advice is much appreciated :D

JDMEK5

Haha I totally know how that is. XD Once the camera/mic's on then it takes a million tries to get anything it seems :P But yeah keep playing cuz you've got teh skillz!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.