News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

[NDS] Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - "Won the Case!~ The First Victory"

Started by 1-UP, July 14, 2015, 04:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1-UP

Completed by Maelstrom
Wondering if someone could make a MIDI of this

Maelstrom

Should be called "Won the Case!~ The First Victory."

I've been meaning to do this for a while, but I've still got a lot on my plate, atm.
I'll be sure to let you know if I do it.
If anyone else wants to take a shot at it, go right ahead.

edit: Wait, why do you just want the midi. Are you another of those guys who just requests stuff to make synthesia videos on youtube?

1-UP

Ok thx. Sorry for the error in the title though :( The reason I want only MIDI is because that's the only file I can use for music. I don't plan on stealing

edit: It doesn't have to just be MIDI, you can add the other ones if you want...

Maelstrom

Quote from: 1-UP on July 16, 2015, 02:01:06 PMOk thx. Sorry for the error in the title though :( The reason I want only MIDI is because that's the only file I can use for music. I don't plan on stealing.
How so? Do you intend to play it? It's not stealing if it's freely given, btw.

1-UP

I use Garage Band on my Mac, which uses MIDI. I make some remixes on it, but sometimes I need premade music to get started, and the music on the website helps me out alot. That's how I plan to use it. If your ok with that of course...

Maelstrom

Maelstrom

Finished this. Check my sig for the link to my arrangements because I'm too lazy to copy+paste it here.