News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Yu-Gi-Oh! Dueling Online!

Started by Tgamer240, June 14, 2008, 03:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tgamer240

I have lots of Yu-Gi-Oh cards, but I don't have anyone to play with. I thought this forum could use an online forum duel.

Rules
1. No Cheating.  :P
2. It is standard, American Rules. We each start with 8000 life points. Egyptian God Cards and Custom Cards are forbidden.
3. Only one duel can happen at a time.
Woof woof! Er, I mean, beep beep!

starpikachu

Lol that would be kinda awkward. I have some cards, but they kinda suck. :P

Tgamer240

Woof woof! Er, I mean, beep beep!

Composer #40

Jezz, I spend my time making fake novelty cards. :-[ :-\
I'll put them up if you want to see them.  :-\

It happens Every. Day!

starpikachu

Quote from: Tgamer240 on June 14, 2008, 03:35:55 PMWhat kind of cards are they?
uh...how do I explain that? Let's just say my brother collects the cards and gives all the ones he doesn't want to me or my other brother. :P

scooterulez

I have a crap load of Yu-gi-oh cards and I don't play with them much or collect them.

KefkaticFanatic

Damn you people and your giant sigs, you're getting good use of my adblock ::)

And no.

If you even suggest a card game such as this prepare to be flamed.  Please wait 5 years to mature before entering the internet.

me irl
[close]

pumpy_heart

If you wish to duel, there is a program called "Kaiba Corp Virtual Duel System". It allows people to duel over the internet, and it has atm over 1000 cards (I think)
Why don't you use this instead of using forums? The program is quite bug free and has a numerous amount of people playing at any time.

Egnio

I heard of Yu Gi Oh Virtual Desktop. You could try that as well.

As for cards, I used to play with them, but eventually stopped liking to spend my money on them. Yet again, Yu Gi Oh GX Tag Force 2 is quite enjoyable :P
<Blizz>   [17:00:00] <Blizz> ♥ Harvest ♥