[GBA] Kirby and the Amazing Mirror - Candy Constellation

Started by Altissimo, July 05, 2015, 02:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

One of my favorite Kirby songs and a sheet music version is unfortunately not around anywhere from what I can tell. A partial version can be found here if anyone wants a starting point.

Altissimo

Just wanted to bump this up again and see if anyone might be interested. It's my favorite Kirby song so I'd love to see an arrangement but I think it's a bit beyond my current arranging skill level. :(

Altissimo

I made a half-arrangement for anyone who wants to take this on, to help get them started!! Like, I'd do it myself but really there's too much going on for me to even hope to actually get a real arrangement of this finished at my current transcription level. And I know I'm updating this not terribly long after bumping it, but like, this is my favorite Kirby song of all time and I would kill to have a piano version playable to me. :(
MIDI / MUS / PDF
(if nothing else is correct on this half-arrangement, I know that at the very least the bass line is, so that's one thing you won't have to worry about. I also know the rhythms on the top staff are correct even if everything else is a little wonky.)

Also, if you need any other resources, here is a remix from Squeak Squad using the DS soundfont and here is one from Rainbow Curse with Wii U capabilities, though ultimately the version I want arranged is the original GBA version linked to in the OP.

Anyone who takes this on is my best friend forever!!

EDIT: Slightly fuller, and visually messier, version from today: MIDI / MUS / PDF