change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG LXXXI: Pokémon X & Y

Started by SlowPokemon, July 04, 2015, 02:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

TWG LXXXI: Pokémon X & Y

TEAM FLARE: The evil team spread across the Kalos region, wreaking havoc and attempting to build a weapon of horrific proportions. Lysandre, their leader, is a distinguished businessman and is even considered a friend by the esteemed Professor Sycamore, so as such is able to influence the Seers to misinterpret one player's color every night phase. He and his henchmen, fashionable though they may be, will be Seer'd red, though the elite Celosia can herself Seer other players. In addition, the similarly powerful Xerosic will be able to use force to prevent one player from using their power every night phase. Finally, Team Flare's prototype of the Ultimate Weapon allows them to have a "Piercing" power that will cause a person to die even if the Guardian has protected them, though this will only be effective once.
1. Lysandre (Wolf Painter)
2. Celosia (Wolf Shaman)
3. Xerosic (Wolf Roleblocker)

SPECIAL TRAINERS: These people of importance and influence in the Kalos region are helpful to the Pokémon Trainers that inhabit it. Professor Augustine Sycamore, a selfless individual who recognizes the importance in every Trainer, is able to protect one player other from himself from being killed every night phase. Diantha, the region's insightful Champion, can uncover another player's color every night phase. And the mysterious AZ, who wanders Kalos to search for a lost Pokémon, understands firsthand the horrible nature of what Team Flare is trying to accomplish and is attempting to stop them. He has the power to kill another player every night phase. These powers, however, will not be able to be used until Night 2, as these Trainers aren't aware of any suspicious occurrences until the first murder incident. These Trainers will be Seer'd blue.
4. Sycamore (Guardian)
5. Diantha (Seer)
6. AZ (Vigi)

POKÉMON TRAINERS: The good, hardworking, everyday citizens of Kalos, terrified by Team Flare's actions and under a lot of pressure to unmask the traitors among them. The Collector, a strange and often creepy Trainer, will be Seer'd red, while the Psychic, a seemingly supernatural Trainer, will be Seer'd blue.
7. Collector (Miller)
8. Psychic (Herring)
9. Pokémon Trainer (Human)
10. Pokémon Trainer (Human)
11. Pokémon Trainer (Human)
12. Pokémon Trainer (Human)
13. Pokémon Trainer (Human)
14. Pokémon Trainer (Human)
15. Pokémon Trainer (Human)

Players:
1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. Dudeman
3. Latios212
4. Maelstrom
5. Brawler4Ever
6. NocturneOfShadow
7. Olimar12345
8. FireArrow
9. Bubbles
10. Mashi
11. davy
12. Dude
13. fank009
14. Jub3r7
15. Toby

Note that for all powers, including Wolfing, Painting, Seering, Roleblocking, Guarding, and Vigi-ing, I will accept the most recent PM before the end of the Night Phase as your choice in the case that I receive multiple PMs.

All Role PMs have been sent out. It is now Night 1. Night 1 will end July 5, 2015, at 9:00 PM EST. No powers other than Wolfing will be able to be used until Night 2, so use this time to talk amongst yourselves, use the IRC, or otherwise just post here for notifications.

If you have any questions, PM me.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

unmotivated

Brawler4Ever

Hey guys, what's the link for the IRC?
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Maelstrom

https://client01.chat.mibbit.com/
This may work. Let me check.
And this had better be an active game.

Maelstrom

It works, but I can't remember if the channel is #TWGNSM or #NSMTWG
I remember it was changed because some weird people were hanging out in it, but I can't which one it was changed to.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on July 04, 2015, 02:32:53 PMI claim Psychic

Just so all of u know, the Psychic and Collector are not told that they have those roles, so nocturne is just making a joke
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fank009

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 04, 2015, 03:20:07 PMIt works, but I can't remember if the channel is #TWGNSM or #NSMTWG
I remember it was changed because some weird people were hanging out in it, but I can't which one it was changed to.
does it matter? Pick one, stick with it.
Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 04, 2015, 03:29:37 PMJust so all of u know, the Psychic and Collector are not told that they have those roles, so nocturne is just making a joke
noct up to his old tricks
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Mashi

Maelstrom

Mashi

TWC Post

The official TWG Channel for NSM will now be... #TWG.  The chat can be found here.

Mashi

i claim to be a wolf btw everyone

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Dude

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle