News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG LXXXI: Pokémon X & Y

Started by SlowPokemon, July 04, 2015, 02:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Nah he was saying he decided not to vote for you. I'll wait for a true insta or the end of the phase.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Brawler4Ever

Ah ok then. Misread the post. I thought Yugi was posting from a mobile. I know how hard it is to function like that. :P

Well, to answer Mashi's points while I still can:

Quote from: Mashi on July 19, 2015, 01:11:08 PM1. If I were a Wolf, Brawler4Ever would be dead so that I wouldn't have to deal with him this Phase.  Jub3r7 was completely content with lynching Yugi.
I dunno. Your defense that I've been tunneling you (not altogether false, but not entirely true either) has been working pretty well. I don't believe that you've ever seen me as a threat, so there was no reason wasting a wolfing on me. Jub was only content on lynching Yugi if there was no wolfing last Night. He was going to See Dude. I believe that he would have Seen Dude green and we would be in this situation anyway, it being between you and me. But if he had Seen Dude red then that would have made Today very simple. :-\
But I'll explain more about that below.

Quote from: Mashi on July 19, 2015, 01:11:08 PM2. The only Players that thought I was Human were wolfed.  Why would I be killing off people who would let me coast when I even told you that I wasn't feeling into the game?  Brawler4Ever would at least have the incentive of leaving suspicious Players alive to try to lynch me.
We don't know who was wolfed and who was vigi'd, with the exception of Bubbles and Jub. So I don't know what you mean by your first sentence. Davy/FireArrow? BDS/dudeman?  BDS voted against Olimar, while dudeman voted against you. However, you believe that BDS was the vigi. Political alliances aside, a vigi is incredibly dangerous person to leave alive. I've already covered why you would wolf Bubbles, but we've agreed to disagree and there's nothing more to say regarding the matter. Jub thought you were human, that I don't deny. It's no secret that Jub thought that you were human; he convinced me to vote for Maelstrom based solely on his belief. But he was the Seer, and you couldn't leave him alive. Again, I'll explain more about that below.

Quote from: Mashi on July 19, 2015, 01:11:08 PM3. Brawler4Ever has only pushed suspicions to get lynches, not to find Wolves.
I disagree with that statement entirely. All of my discussion has been trying to find wolves. I've been completely open in my speculation, to ensure that everybody understood my reasoning so that I wouldn't make a huge mistake. This is my first TWG in forever. I'm not exactly the most efficient Wolf-hunter.
If anything, you're the one not trying to find wolves (very mature, I know). Day 1, you had a safety (in this case, voting for someone that was in no danger of being lynched), even though you pushed me to go after noc and said my reasoning was sound. I would call this "staying out of the spotlight," to use your term. Day 2, you had a weak reason (inactivity in TWG) to lynch latios, but it was better than a 7-way KITB, as you said. Day 3, you used your weak reason against latios as a weak reason for going after Olimar (They're partners? How does THAT makes sense?) - and almost died for it. Day 4, you go after Maelstrom due to "process of elimination." Day 5, you go after me, again due to "process of elimination." Not exactly the paradigm of investigative work, but it seems to be working, so who cares? ;)

Quote from: Mashi on July 19, 2015, 01:11:08 PM4. I've Human read Brawler4Ever for a majority of the game; I wouldn't be doing a 180 on him unless I actually believed he was a Wolf.
-_-
You're doing a 180 because you don't have a choice. The wolfing obviously happened, so that rules out Dude and Yugi. If you had wolfed me and left Jub alive, then Jub (claiming Seer) would have enough evidence against you to rally the others against you. The same could be said of me in this exact same scenerio. If I was a wolf, I couldn't wolf you either without giving away my identity. Jub had to die last Night for the wolf to survive.
You could have left Jub alive and gone after Dude. That would leave the game between you, me, and Jub (Assuming Yugi was still inactive). Then it would be a case of convincing Jub between the two of us. Jub is very different than Dude; one writes/reads the text walls, the other makes game-ending decisions based on one's opinion on a popular TV/Movie-art style. You tell me who you would rather have alive. :)
Dude: I have nothing against Anime. As I said before (When I thought that the game had ended and I had nothing to lose/gain), I have nothing against Anime. I thought that the game ending due to your personal opinion would be funny, which is why I didn't say anything. If you find my retort against Mashi unforgivable, then I don't know what to tell you. But in either case, I'm sorry for my comment.

Quote from: Mashi on July 19, 2015, 01:11:08 PM5. I could totally beat Brawler4Ever in Brawl!!!!!!!!!
I doubt that ;)
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Yugi on July 19, 2015, 11:20:05 PMI'll just vote for brawler since I don't like his defence as much-

I don't understand what I'm supposed to do in this scenario. Let Mashi have me killed? As either a human or wolf, that would mean me losing the game. Not exactly a fan of the idea. His initial argument against me is A) B4E's tunneling me, and B) There's literally nobody else to lynch.
How am I supposed to defend against that?

The defense that I've been using is logic and reasoning, and a whole ton of text walls, as has my argument against Mashi. The only logic that Mashi has used is that I've been tunneling him. That would make more sense to me, personally, if I had been continually voting against him and arguing with him (like dudeman, basically). I didn't have a vote against Mashi until Day 4. Until then, I'd been focused on other players; Yugi and noc, mostly. Of the 5 points that Mashi posted against me, every single one of his arguments can be countered with "I disagree." So I'm not sure how I can defend myself in this case.

SlowPokemon

Day Five is over. Brawler4Ever is dead. It is now Night Six. Night Six will end on Tuesday, July 21, 2015, at 9:00 PM EST, or whenever I receive the Wolf PM--at that point, the game will end and the Wolves will win. The only way the game will go on past this phase is if I don't receive a PM.

Players:
1. BlackDragonSlayer
2. Dudeman
3. Latios212
4. Maelstrom
5. Brawler4Ever
6. NocturneOfShadow
7. Olimar12345
8. FireArrow
9. Bubbles
10. Mashi
11. davy
12. Dude
13. fank009
14. Jub3r7
15. Toby Yugi

Dude

Mashi

Dude

Brawler4Ever

Wait, so it was Dude? xD

np Mashi. That was fun! gg all!  ;D

SlowPokemon

YUGI IS DEAD GAME IS OVER WOLVES WIN HOWL HUFF PUFF BLOW YOUR HOUSE DOWN HELLO LITTLE GIRL AND ALL THAT STUFF

Mod, lock this thread please!! Post game will be up sometime in the next couple days.

Maelstrom