Which is your favorite game system of all time?

Started by The-Real-Link, June 07, 2008, 04:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which game system is your all time favorite?

Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)
2 (3.7%)
Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
9 (16.7%)
Nintendo 64
20 (37%)
Nintendo Gamecube
2 (3.7%)
Nintendo Wii
9 (16.7%)
Nintendo Gameboy
0 (0%)
Gameboy Color
2 (3.7%)
Gameboy Advance
1 (1.9%)
Nintendo DS
1 (1.9%)
(Nintendo) Virtual Boy
0 (0%)
Sony Playstation
1 (1.9%)
Sony Playstation 2
1 (1.9%)
Sony Playstation Portable (PSP)
0 (0%)
Sony Playstation 3
0 (0%)
Microsoft Xbox
1 (1.9%)
Microsoft Xbox 360
3 (5.6%)
Sega Mastersystem
0 (0%)
Sega Genesis
0 (0%)
Sega Gamegear
0 (0%)
Sega CD
0 (0%)
Sega Saturn
0 (0%)
Sega Dreamcast
0 (0%)
Neo-Geo
0 (0%)
Turbo-Grafx 16
1 (1.9%)
Phillips CD-i
1 (1.9%)
Atari (both versions)
0 (0%)
Commadore 64
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Palagerini

Quote from: Mike on June 30, 2008, 03:39:36 PM
Quote from: Palagerini on June 26, 2008, 07:40:58 PMhm.... my favortie would have to be the gamecube.... it had alot of great titles like super smash bros melee, metroid prime 1 and 2 and the legend of zelda windwaker... (and twilight too.... ). and if u were lucky like me that when u bought your gamecube u got a metroid or legend of zelda bonus disk with it that came with either majora's mask, ocarina of time, link to the past, and adventure of link or super metroid, metroid, and i think metroid zero misson and metroid 2 return of samus.. (but i'm not entirely sure)....

There was never any Metroid bonus disk other than one that only had a Metroid Prime 2 demo on it. Pretty ironic of you considering the Zelda bonus disk only has one Cube game on it, which is Wind Waker and it's only a demo.

Gamecube is far from being the best console anyways. You can pretty much count it's best games using your fingers while the SNES you'd require a bunch of people's fingers to do so.

eh... i was never much of a fan for the SNES... i had it but i just thought that the gamecube was better (IMO). and it's still a bonus disk none the less... also that it's ironic how the metroid prime bonus disk had a demo of the windwaker =P.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Mike

WTF!!?!?! The Metroid Prime bonus disk didn't have Wind Waker on it, the only thing it had on it was a Metroid Prime 2 demo.

B-Kpianist

N64 FTW! That system has some of the greatest games of all time! Examples:
Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie, Donkey Kong 64, Conker's Bad Fur Day, StarFox 64, SM64, Goldeneye 007, GEX 64, Mario Kart 64, Paper Mario, Yoshi's Story (which is a lil over-rated, but still fun!), etc.

KefkaticFanatic

What's nice about the N64 is that even though it was considered a failure and barely has any titles, most of the games on it were very good.

No, Superman 64 doesn't count as a game.

You also can't forget all the good Japanese titles, like Sin & Punishment and Animal Forest.

me irl
[close]

Palagerini

<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

acropol

the nintendo power mp2 bonus disk didnt have that tho

Mike

Quote from: Palagerini on July 01, 2008, 01:51:07 PM
Quote from: Mike on June 30, 2008, 09:51:35 PMWTF!!?!?! The Metroid Prime bonus disk didn't have Wind Waker on it, the only thing it had on it was a Metroid Prime 2 demo.

it does... scroll down till u get to metroid prime.. http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.samurainintendo.com/system/images/bundle_metroidprimebonus.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.samurainintendo.com/system/bundles.html&h=240&w=240&sz=21&hl=en&start=4&um=1&tbnid=8JWO7slz-X5PdM:&tbnh=110&tbnw=110&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmetroid%2Bprime%2Bbonus%2Bdisk%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DN

The website probably made a mistake because if you google Metroid Prime Bonus Bundle every website mentions everything that's on the website, except the Wind Waker demo, including Wikipedia.

KefkaticFanatic

The site is incorrect, I have the demo disc.

me irl
[close]

Palagerini

<ktp753>ouch.

Mike

Palagerini

do u really want to start up another one? this is why u guys have alot of *debates* in the first place... but in any sense yes, u do win =P.
<ktp753>ouch.

iDOWN

I got the best hours of my life from my N64.

N64 kid for life! 8D

Gooch

i see many systems up there, but you're forgetting one...PONG! where is pong? it started it all and you don't have it up there. My vote currently sits at pong.

Mike

Pong isn't a video game system. It's simply a game. Yes it was a system on it's own, but it could only play one game and a video game system plays more than one game. Also Pong is far from being the first video game, by like almost 30 years.

Gooch