Series: Other
Game: Wild Arms
Console: PlayStation
Title: Marsh Where the Migrant Birds Gather
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Tobbeh99

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tobbeh99

First Wild Arms song to be submitted to the site, the game contains such great music will be a great addition to the site. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBEvtA4Uuwk

I'm not 100% sure about the bass and the xylophone.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Brawler4Ever

The file name is called "Port Town.mus". Shouldn't it be "Marsh Where the Migrant Birds Gather.mus"? Also, as far as I've been told, (Port Town) should not be part of the subtitle. Only the name of the song in the original OST, and according to wikipedia, the most infallible source of the information anywhere, it's on the Wild Arms Complete Tracks #33: "Marsh Where the Migrant Birds Gather", which is what you have. :)

Also, how did you get the repeat to work after the D.C. al Fine? I've been trying to get Finale to do that for forever. It always ignores the repeats during the second iteration for me.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on July 05, 2015, 02:03:05 PMThe file name is called "Port Town.mus". Shouldn't it be "Marsh Where the Migrant Birds Gather.mus"?
I don't think it's necessary to have the file name correct, but if so I will edit it.

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on July 05, 2015, 02:03:05 PMAlso, as far as I've been told, (Port Town) should not be part of the subtitle. Only the name of the song in the original OST, and according to wikipedia, the most infallible source of the information anywhere, it's on the Wild Arms Complete Tracks #33: "Marsh Where the Migrant Birds Gather", which is what you have. :)
You're correct the title on the soundtrack album is "Marsh Where the Migrant Birds Gather", but I added (port town) to the title, which is the place where the song is played, for clarification. The title "Marsh Where the Migrant Birds Gather" does not give you any clue which song it is, sure a dedicated wild arms fan might know that after listening to the ost, but I still think it's nice to have it there, so when this song's up on site people can easily see which song it is.

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on July 05, 2015, 02:03:05 PMAlso, how did you get the repeat to work after the D.C. al Fine? I've been trying to get Finale to do that for forever. It always ignores the repeats during the second iteration for me.

It's funny because it seems like it's the numbers (1,2,3..) that determines how many times it's played. I recommend you looking at my file and see how I've done it and experimenting a bit on your own till you understand it. 

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

I've decided what to do with the bass+xylophones(which octaves they where going to be played in). I think it sounds better now when the bass is low, giving more "ground" to the arrangement.

10/10 tobbeh

DonValentino

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on July 05, 2015, 02:13:56 PMYou're correct the title on the soundtrack album is "Marsh Where the Migrant Birds Gather", but I added (port town) to the title, which is the place where the song is played, for clarification. The title "Marsh Where the Migrant Birds Gather" does not give you any clue which song it is, sure a dedicated wild arms fan might know that after listening to the ost, but I still think it's nice to have it there, so when this song's up on site people can easily see which song it is.

Sorry but afaik those kind of subtitles, even if for clarification, aren't allowed. Happened the same to me with a song from Zelda 4 Swords Adventures, but from Tetra Trackers, which I added to the subtitle but ultimately had to remove in order to submit it.

As for the title, official titles are official titles, even if some are like "Shh... Easy now, Girl. I won't hurt you." or "....." (from FE Awakening), we have to stick to them no matter how weird they are. :p

So yeah, change that and we should be good to go. I must also say you did a very good job on this one. Congrats.

Bespinben

Quote from: DonValentino on July 17, 2015, 04:03:12 AMSo yeah, change that and we should be good to go. I must also say you did a very good job on this one. Congrats.

Hear that Tobbeh? Yoohoo~

(you have 2 subs waiting, so getting this one in for this update would be nice so you can submit a new one next update)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Tobbeh99

Ok files are updated, and so is the title. I moved the bass up one octave for playability, think it's too hard one octave down. But I wonder: My previous submission "The Red Wings (Cecil's Theme)" it had "(Cecil's Theme)" in the subtitles. Is it OK or is it not??

10/10 tobbeh

DonValentino

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on July 23, 2015, 12:56:58 PMOk files are updated, and so is the title. I moved the bass up one octave for playability, think it's too hard one octave down. But I wonder: My previous submission "The Red Wings (Cecil's Theme)" it had "(Cecil's Theme)" in the subtitles. Is it OK or is it not??

Well, it's not something that's wrong, just that having just the (official) title is a general rule in order to submit. Don't worry about it, I can change that though.

Regarding this sub, accepted. (And man, m. 15 is sooo Sammer's Kingdom lol)

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by DonValentino.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot