Series: EarthBound
Game: EarthBound
Console: Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Hotel
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Don Valentino

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

[attachment deleted by admin]

DonValentino

Tobbeh99

I think it would greatly add more musical value to the arrangement if you manage to squeeze the organ chords in between the bass notes, other than that this arrangement looks fine.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

Something strange: The "links to existing arrangement" lead to a ninsheetm.us broken link.

Olimar12345

^Yeah, it's been doing that a lot lately...

Manually fixing the url in the redirect pulls up the sheet if you want to do that for now.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DonValentino

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on June 23, 2015, 02:10:13 PMI think it would greatly add more musical value to the arrangement if you manage to squeeze the organ chords in between the bass notes, other than that this arrangement looks fine.

I was gonna, but I couldn't find a way that didn't make it interfere too much with the main melody, and an octave lower is too low, not to mention playability would be hurt, so I just though leaving it like that so it's cleaner and clearer. Dunno... convince me I should! :J

AwesomeYears

Lol I see a random 3 on the bottom of the PDF file, probably wanna delete that.
Also, put an ending in it, it'll feel complete ;)

DonValentino

Quote from: AwesomeYears on June 28, 2015, 02:39:33 AMLol I see a random 3 on the bottom of the PDF file, probably wanna delete that.
Also, put an ending in it, it'll feel complete ;)

Dun. Anything else or can we give this green light?

Tobbeh99

Emm, change that title in the submission maybe?? You got different titles in pdf and submission.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

DonValentino

Unfortunately, in order to replace that sheet I must choose the name it has on site, it's not my fault it had a wrong title. It should be renamed when the update takes place though.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bespinben.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot