[GCN] Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door - "Hall of the Thousand-Year Door" by Jegilmer

Started by Zeta, June 20, 2015, 06:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Super Mario
Game: Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Console: Nintendo GameCube
Title: Hall of the Thousand-Year Door
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Jegilmer

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sebastian

Brawler4Ever

For future reference: What should your sheet look like?

It looks like MLF is going to take care of it, but in the future, it's best to follow these guidelines. It speeds up the submission process by a great deal! :)
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Sebastian

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on June 20, 2015, 07:07:22 PMFor future reference: What should your sheet look like?

It looks like MLF is going to take care of it, but in the future, it's best to follow these guidelines. It speeds up the submission process by a great deal! :)
He and I did work a while ago so I know he knows what the sheet should look like. It's just that when you export via xml, it gets all bad.

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: mariolegofan on June 20, 2015, 08:19:32 PMHe and I did work a while ago so I know he knows what the sheet should look like. It's just that when you export via xml, it gets all bad.

Ah ok then. That makes sense. I know what you mean by converting from xml being bad. It can get pretty ugly. :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Sebastian

Great Job!
Here is a .zip (mus, pdf, and midi) of my changes.
What I changed: https://www.dropbox.com/s/n9q5w6k4v3f8xmb/Paper%20Mario%20TTYD%20-%20Hall%20of%20The%20Thousand%20Year%20Door.zip?dl=0

- I fixed all the formatting for you. I know you export it via xml but you could use a template after you finish the song and then copy paste to the template with notepad.
- You were missing a few notes which I put in for you.
- I did a little messing around with the clefs so it'd be easier to read.

Overall great job! :)

jegilmer

Awesome! Thanks guys!

Yeah, sorry Brawler4Ever, I forgot to mention that I have to export XML since I use Sibelius XD

Sebastian

jegilmer

I believe so If you think it's ready! You could get someone else's second opinion if you'd like.

Sebastian

jegilmer

Oh okay, it's cool! We'll just wait until someone that can accept it comes across it.

Bespinben

Good arrangement, just needed some formatting tweaks (measure distribution, layer work, some fingering for that run in m. 5-6). New files in OP.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Zeta