News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Need specific sheet music!

Started by Brawl basher, June 07, 2008, 08:39:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: starpikachu on June 07, 2008, 11:00:50 PMQuint post! :o A new record (for me)!
wow...i've never seen a quint post!

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Gooch

Sorry, i was simply trying to post as something new popped up.  :-X

starpikachu

Can't you just use the "Modify" button?

Gooch

Read my posts, i was frustrated and excited. I really wasn't thinking straight. My mind was all on that sheet music that was giving me so much grief. BTW, its coming out really good. The whole not being able to change key signatures is sorta pestersome and i have another Cleff change that im going to have to work through for a couple measures. I think this is going to sound really good in the end. Im currently on the main Chorus of "Seph-i-roth!"

Also, i would much appreciate it if someone could give me the name(s) of the composer(s).

Brawl basher

When it reaches finale notepad it says Incompatable File! Should I download the newest version of finale notepad?

starpikachu

Quote from: Brawl basher on June 08, 2008, 05:49:56 PMWhen it reaches finale notepad it says Incompatable File! Should I download the newest version of finale notepad?
Yes. That should fix it.

Gooch

ok, i was lazy yesterday and didn't get much done, im back to working again. After i get done with what i can get done today, i'll post what i have done so far. toodles till then!

Gooch

ok, im pretty much through working on it today, i'll start again tomorrow. Here is my progress thus far.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jztz4ijg5tq

PianoMan

Just click "edit" on your old post...

Gooch

your right, i could, and would if i weren't the only other person posting on this thread.

Gooch

ok, this is my last post before i post up the finished copy of One Winged Angel. Yes, i almost have it finished. I literally only have about 8 measures left, but im about to fall asleep and slam my head on teh keyboard, so i'll just finish it tomorrow when i wake up. After this, i arrange no more for a little while, this is really taxing and i don't really see how people do it one piece after another. Anyhoo, it'll be up tomorrow.

Gooch

ok, my man, here is your music. I just finished it like 5 minutes ago.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2xnitm3jt4y

Brawl basher

It still says "Incompatible file"!

Gooch

It's just your version. BTW, its not exactly One Winged Angel, its more of a Remix. but, yeah, i've emailed it to some people to get their opinions and it worked for them.