News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

General Pokémon Mystery Dungeon

Started by K-NiGhT, June 18, 2015, 08:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I'm not angry I'm just genuinely curious and a little baffled (again that was so long ago I hardly remember writing it and a lot of my opinions have changed)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SpartanChief17

I was either searching for the song "Icicle Forest" or "Dark Wasteland". Mby Vast Ice Mountain. Idk. One of those three.

Anyways, so as I was looking for one of those songs, I came across that.  I read it. I enjoyed it. 10/10 critique.
(Btw, I still haven't found any piano sheet music for Icicle Forest or Dark Wasteland.)
Spoiler
I am addicted to this song:
[close]

mikey

If you haven't found any yet NinSheetMusic will probably be the first place to have it
unmotivated

mastersuperfan

Well nobody ever listened to the Dark Wasteland music long enough to care because the dungeon was only four floors long /s
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

SpartanChief17

@mastersuperfan: Yeah, but I listened to it long enough to care.  It sounds freakin' epic.
@NocturneOfShadow: I have been looking on NSM and Musescore.  Nothing on either.
Spoiler
[close]

AmpharosAndy

I spent hours upon hours listening to everything on the sky jukebox. I didn't even listen to half of the tracks in my original playthroughs. Dark wasteland included.
innit

SpartanChief17

@AmpharosAndy: I actually used Sky Jukebox to study at one point or another.  That later became more of a distraction, because I would try to envision each song in piano form as they played. It was actually kinda scary how obsessed I became with it lol.
Spoiler
[close]

Altissimo

so for my LP over on Smogon I'm looking for people to give me missions with a Kings Rock or Leaf Stone reward. I've gotten 3 missions, I need 2 more: one Leaf Stone and one Kings Rock. If you want to be ~a part of history~ go use this generator to make me a mission (it has to be a leaf stone or a kings rock reward) and feel free to pick my poison for what kind of mission it is! my pokermans are over level 90 so basically anything goes lmao

Trainer Ave

Here you go

S?2W XQT? ?P+7
16?K 6646 P+?W

This is for a King's Rock
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

SpartanChief17

Quote from: Altissimo on May 09, 2017, 06:58:02 AM......my pokermans are over level 90 so basically anything goes lmao
That's adorable! lol
My main character (a Lucario) and my partner (a Charizard) are both level 100, and I also have a lvl. 100 Mewtwo on my team as well. (btw, this is on PMD: EoS)
Spoiler
[close]

mikey

Quote from: SpartanChief17 on May 09, 2017, 09:00:24 AMThat's adorable! lol
My main character (a Lucario) and my partner (a Charizard) are both level 100, and I also have a lvl. 100 Mewtwo on my team as well. (btw, this is on PMD: EoS)
unmotivated

Altissimo

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on May 09, 2017, 08:13:49 AMHere you go

S?2W XQT? ?P+7
16?K 6646 P+?W

This is for a King's Rock

It actually says it's for a Friend Area...

Trainer Ave

F?-W XW.? ?P+H
F6?K 6666 J+?W

Fixed.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Altissimo