News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

General Pokémon Mystery Dungeon

Started by K-NiGhT, June 18, 2015, 08:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

That's what they currently do isn't it?  And we weren't talking about those games, we were talking about the ones that use the touch screen only
unmotivated

Trainer Ave

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 01, 2016, 02:05:16 PMThat's what they currently do isn't it? 

I wouldn't know I don't own a Wii U.

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 01, 2016, 02:05:16 PMwe weren't talking about those games, we were talking about the ones that use the touch screen only

I very often used the top screen in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time (and Sky). I always kept the map and team stats up there so I could easily tell where all my team members were and how much HP they had left.

Maybe an option to choose what screens are display on the gamepad or the TV. You could choose to have both in both place. One in one place and one in another. or the same in both places.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

mikey

iirc explorers had a map overlay on the bottom screen.  I played the game pretty much exclusively on the bottom screen
unmotivated

Nitro Indigo

Explorers has those split-screen scenery cinematics, though.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on October 01, 2016, 02:26:21 PMI wouldn't know I don't own a Wii U.

I very often used the top screen in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time (and Sky). I always kept the map and team stats up there so I could easily tell where all my team members were and how much HP they had left.

Maybe an option to choose what screens are display on the gamepad or the TV. You could choose to have both in both place. One in one place and one in another. or the same in both places.

There are a ton of different display options and you can choose what's on each screen. The only one that's missing is the touch screen displayed on the TV, for some unknown reason. That's what we're complaining about.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

TheDreamingHawk

There's also no pro controller support which IMO is stupid since games like EOS don't need the touch screen at all outside of the intro personality test and the controller has the real buttons that the DS does.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Altissimo

bumping to promote my Let's Play of Blue Rescue team on Smogon. it's a catch-em-all playthrough

Nitro Indigo

I made a compilation of all of the personality quiz themes.

Also, should I do a review of Rescue Team?

EDIT: Altissimo, you read Silver Resistance?!
Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2017, 11:45:40 AM
You mean a thing that happened some time ago is older now and it's suddenly dawning on you that an equal amount of time has passed for you as well? How revolutionary.

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: Altissimo on February 09, 2017, 04:08:50 PMbumping to promote my Let's Play of Blue Rescue team on Smogon. it's a catch-em-all playthrough
Is this still apnin? I see things too late. Definitely interested!
Quote from: Nitro Indigo on February 10, 2017, 09:09:25 AMAlso, should I do a review of Rescue Team?
YES.
innit

mikey

Yup she's still going.  I've been following along
unmotivated

SpartanChief17

Can anyone point me to playable piano sheet music for "Vast Ice Mountain" and "Vast Ice Mountain Peak"? I REALLY want to play it!!
Spoiler
I am addicted to this song:
[close]

mikey

Remember when I said I wasn't gonna restart psmd this time?
sned hlep
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

okay, give me your code and i'll come rescue you!

mikey

Screw it I'm doing a no item run this time
I might actually need to be rescued
unmotivated

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server