News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

General Pokémon Mystery Dungeon

Started by K-NiGhT, June 18, 2015, 08:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

For some reason I restarted PSMD and have been playing it a bit in free time. I was going to replay Gates to Infinity because I like the story and characters more, but PSMD made the dungeon crawling a lot better and the main reason I want to play is for mindless dungeon crawling. I doubt I'll get through the whole game but I'm having a pretty fun time so far. I'm making a point to explore every floor entirely so I can get more Exp. and items, but let's see how far in the game that will last.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SpartanChief17

Why the frick is the poll asking about "Gates to Infinity"? That was the fricking worst one.
Spoiler
I am addicted to this song:
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

cashwarrior1

Just because something was the worst, doesn't mean it's bad in general, it's just not as good as others (in your opinion).

Trainer Ave

As long as we all agree that PMD2 was the best one.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

SpartanChief17

Spoiler
I am addicted to this song:
[close]

cashwarrior1

I haven't played PMD2, but it seems like it's pretty good.

mikey

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

I like PMD2 the best and we'll see if a second time through PSMD changes anything but as it currently stands it's my least favorite

Like I don't like any of the characters besides the partner, they're all bland or annoying
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Trainer Ave

The thing that saddens me is that I still haven't managed to recruit giratina in eos. I've literally recruited one of every other Pokemon but every time I go fight giratina he doesn't ask to join the team.
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

cashwarrior1

psmd is the best because it's the only one I've played.

Nebbles

PMD2 is my favorite, and always will be.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

InsigTurtle

My favourite will always be the WiiWare Japan-only games. Don'tcha love the shitty plot and the subpar music? Mmmm, that gives me life.

mikey

I played explorers of sky on virtual console and the mechanics are so terrible.  Nostalgia had to have a factor in people's impressions of it
unmotivated

cashwarrior1

Dang nostalgia, always ruining people's lives.