News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[Wii] Kirby's Return to Dream Land - "Boss Battle" by Gmanhoffman

Started by Zeta, June 15, 2015, 11:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Bespin, Your midi is still wacky. I know it's not ninmidimusic, but just take a listen to it.

flygon9

Yow, that MIDI is actually pretty entertaining to listen to. XD Oh and one of the mistakes i fixed in my first version is that in measure 14, in the last 16th and 8th rhythm in the right hand, the first should be just a G, not a G and an E. I noticed that you guys downloaded the version I put up that didn't have that corrected.

Bespinben

Quote from: flygon9 on June 16, 2015, 08:44:07 AMOh and one of the mistakes i fixed in my first version is that in measure 14, in the last 16th and 8th rhythm in the right hand, the first should be just a G, not a G and an E.
Done. I updated the files in the OP. I think we're all set now.

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 16, 2015, 05:46:27 AMBespin, Your midi is still wacky. I know it's not ninmidimusic, but just take a listen to it.
I tried re-entering all the data, but it still produces the same results. It's probably same carry-over from Notepad.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bespinben.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot