Main Menu

Pokémon Super Personality Test!

Started by Latios212, June 03, 2015, 09:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Sebastian

Personally, I like taking my time with games. It seems to ruin the fun if you play it all in one sitting :P

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I have to disagree; I feel like playing a game completely through gives it a sense of completeness, similar to reading a night time story from beginning to end or something of that nature.
what is shitpost

SlowPokemon

I used to think like that, but I highly recommend the "small bit each day" method. Taking your time to talk to everyone and collect everything on your way. Makes games like Pokémon and Professor Layton so much more rewarding.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Oronoco

And is it too late to join? I could put all my answers at once. (I might do it anyway for fun.)
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Dudeman

I feel bad about bumping but this topic needs closure. In possibly more ways than one.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

uh...
did you delete a post to stay at 2222
unmotivated

Dudeman

...no?

Ohhhh, this is in Forum Games. Posts don't count here.

BrainyLucario

When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.