No More Heroes
Captain Toad
Undertale
Crash Bandicoot
South Park (really?)
Luigi's Mansion

LeviR.star

Can we actually talk about the Direct now

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 09, 2018, 06:33:19 AMI of all people am not really hyped for the Bowser's Inside Story remake, honestly. That's mostly because I'm a little irritated that they skipped over Partners in Time, which is really just a fantastic creepy adventure that I feel like even fans of the series overlook. Also, even though Bowser Jr. is one of my favorite characters, the Bowser Jr. mode looks like a rehash of the Bowser's Minions mode from the Superstar Saga remake. That mode wasn't bad exactly, but idk I don't want to play it again just for cute Bowser Jr. scenes. Of course, it won't be released until 2019, so by the time it rolls around I may feel ready, haha.

I agree with all of this; though I loved the SS remake, them waiting so short just to skip over a game has me skeptical. I'll still give it a try, though.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

unmotivated

Olimar12345

this isn't the correct thread for not talking about how bad captain toad is
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

E. Gadd Industries

Inb4 the actual Captain Toad member here comes to this thread and sees all the hate
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Pianist Da Sootopolis

holy fuck there was so much salt here
what is shitpost