News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

BespinBen's Facebook Page!

Started by Bespinben, May 22, 2015, 12:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Next up on "totally believable Super PMD images": box art!......

Spoiler
[close]
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

MaestroUGC

Hmm, I'm sensing a mighty need to flaunt my magnificence...
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bespinben

How's this for a cover photo? Such sheet, much music.

Quote from: Latios212 on May 23, 2015, 07:26:42 PMNext up on "totally believable Super PMD images": box art!......

Spoiler
[close]
All my yes.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Hero of Trains

Argh. WHY. Puns.

Looks like a good cover photo (although I don't have experience with them)!
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Latios212

That cover photo reminds me of a certain other background I have seen...
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

TheDreamingHawk

Quote from: Latios212 on May 23, 2015, 07:26:42 PMNext up on "totally believable Super PMD images": box art!......

Spoiler
[close]

Now I'm in desperate need of a photoshop tool on Mac...

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Bespinben

With a little HTML magic, I mananged to install a Soundcloud player featuring all 19 of my current Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity piano arrangements that you can listen to straight off of Facebook! No links required!

Btw, whaddya think of the album art I made?
Spoiler
[close]

Quote from: Latios212 on May 25, 2015, 12:27:50 PMThat cover photo reminds me of a certain other background I have seen...
Ever come across "HappyDragonite" before? He's notorious for stealing my stuff. He quietly stopped once I got back (thankfully). The sheet collage actually happens to be his own cover photo. It's like he's flaunting the fact he uses mine and Dusk's stuff, so I figure it wouldn't hurt if that collage actually represented the people to whom it pays homage.

Quote from: braixen1264 on May 25, 2015, 11:51:11 AMits pretty sheet
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on May 25, 2015, 06:01:12 PMWow, looks great!
Quote from: Hero of Trains on May 25, 2015, 11:53:19 AMLooks like a good cover photo
Thanks ya'll! I'm really grateful for the support.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

braix

nice cover
maybe put your name at the bottom?
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

TheDreamingHawk

Quote from: Bespinben on May 26, 2015, 09:51:57 AMWith a little HTML magic, I mananged to install a Soundcloud player featuring all 19 of my current Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity piano arrangements that you can listen to straight off of Facebook! No links required!

Btw, whaddya think of the album art I made?
Spoiler
[close]

I really like that Album art a lot! Very cool indeed, reminds me a bit of the Ys Piano Collection Cover art, though more simple since it's just the background from the game's boxart instead of a painting of a character from the game.

Speaking of albums, I think it would be a great idea to one day have a "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Perfect Collection" album, where it would be arrangements from all sorts of remixers on one disc. Maybe one day, as I wouldn't mind having that Fugitive Last Stand song on a CD.

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

AwesomeYears

Waddle Bro

heey I came across one of your arrangements with 1000+ notes on tumblr

mikey

unmotivated

braix