News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

POKÉMON SUPER MYSTERY DUNGEON

Started by Latios212, May 21, 2015, 06:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Oh snap! E3 is soon! I do hope we get at trailer then.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bespinben

"Tired of resetting your game over and over to get your favorite 'Mon? No fear! With new Super Mystery Amiibos™, exclusive to Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon™, you can instantly become your inner Poké-sona of choice."

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Nebbles

DOES THIS MEAN PERSONALITY QUIZZES ARE BACK?!

Bespinben

Quote from: Nebbles on May 21, 2015, 10:43:46 PMDOES THIS MEAN PERSONALITY QUIZZES ARE BACK?!

Spoiler
Only if you consider the source reliable:
http://bespinben.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Super-Mystery-Dungeon-SuperPMD-Amiibo-534573202

I sowwy Nebbles :3
[close]

Nebbles

Hero of Trains

Thanks. You had me super excited for 5 seconds before I scrolled down.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

TheDreamingHawk

Quote from: Bespinben on May 21, 2015, 10:36:31 PM"Tired of resetting your game over and over to get your favorite 'Mon? No fear! With new Super Mystery Amiibos™, exclusive to Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon™, you can instantly become your inner Poké-sona of choice."

Oh hey, it's one of those PMD2 toys they made! I thought I was the only one who knew about them.

Now you make me want to try something similar.

Hold on...

Spoiler
GUYS FIRST DUNGEON THEME REVEALED

Joking aside I do wish PSMD will have music as great as this song though
[close]

My Video Game review website: http://www.seafoamgaming.com

My Youtube Gameplay/retrospective channel: https://www.youtube.com/SeafoamGaming

Latios212

I can't wait to play all of it on piano :3

What features do you most want to see return? (From Rescue Team, Explorers, or GTI)?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Nebbles

Explorers had a lot of good features, like being able to recruit easily with no need to bust bank on friend areas, but I liked being able to switch leaders/party mid-dungeon like you could in Rescue Team.

Bespinben

Quote from: Latios212 on May 22, 2015, 07:17:11 AMWhat features do you most want to see return? (From Rescue Team, Explorers, or GTI)?
*Lots of mythical lore (Ninetales Legend, Time Gear, Voice of Life -- that type of stuff.)
*Incorporate new 6th Gen mechanics to facilitate plot (mega evolution just screams that)
*I would love to have a large open world. The Friend Areas helped, and so did Pokémon Paradise, but I'd really like to actually travel to dungeons and have it take time to get there. The "outside-dungeon" mechanic from GtI could be altered to make traveling dangerous (road bandits, hunger, etc.)

This just in, a new Amiibo model!

K-NiGhT

stop with the amiibos ;_; you're getting my hopes up
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

SlowPokemon

I really hope Pokémon jumps on the amiibo train soon. I want one of al my favorite Pokémon. They'd make a boatload.

What about a new app in the style of the Pokédex ones, but amiibo let you get more information or special things about whatever Pokémon amiibo you have?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

There's a Pikachu and lucario amiibo
unmotivated

Bespinben

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 23, 2015, 08:12:00 AMThere's a Pikachu and lucario amiibo

BUT THEY ARE MISSING THE MOST IMPORTANT PART

VS.

Latios212

Quote from: Nebbles on May 22, 2015, 12:57:06 PMI liked being able to switch leaders/party mid-dungeon like you could in Rescue Team.
That was a lot of fun! (And it would save me when my leader was getting wrecked...)

Quote from: Bespinben on May 22, 2015, 02:10:20 PM*Lots of mythical lore (Ninetales Legend, Time Gear, Voice of Life -- that type of stuff.)
*Incorporate new 6th Gen mechanics to facilitate plot (mega evolution just screams that)
*I would love to have a large open world. The Friend Areas helped, and so did Pokémon Paradise, but I'd really like to actually travel to dungeons and have it take time to get there. The "outside-dungeon" mechanic from GtI could be altered to make traveling dangerous (road bandits, hunger, etc.)
I loved the mythical story elements in all three games. I really enjoyed the element of discovery in all three games - you're literally dropped into a world with NO CLUE what's going on and you have to slowly piece together what mythical elements drive the story. And you can't predict the story based on past titles, so the real you is just as clueless as the in-game you, which makes the story really immersive.

Mega evolution would be cool (but how would it work???)

That open-world idea is wonderful. It felt a little strange to me how just about every dungeon is accessible by taking a step or two beyond the edge of the screen, and taking time to get to places I believe would make it more enjoyable. (Think Comet Observatory vs. Starship Mario.) This would also help to make the dungeons more memorable - I found it difficult to recall names and story locations in GTI. (Also Zero Isle - cool name, great challenge, but what's that place really about?)

Also, keep it up with these Amiibos.... they're fun to look at :P
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle