Thanks!

Piano_Pika_

This topic has been moved from the Request Board
-Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

JDMEK5

Would you like to specify? :P
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Piano_Pika_

no, I just want any song from kirby squeak squad please.  ::)

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

LeviR.star

Quote from: JDMEK5 on May 05, 2011, 07:23:08 PMWould you like to specify? :P

If I were to choose a first selection, it would be: "Here Come the Squeaks!", but I've been aiming to finish that one myself.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Maelstrom

Bumping an old thread unnecessarily to post irrelevant information, or information for something long out of date is called a necrobump.
Don't do that.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Maelstrom on September 02, 2016, 02:50:18 PMBumping an old thread unnecessarily to post irrelevant information, or information for something long out of date is called a necrobump.
Don't do that.

Oop, I didn't notice how old this was! Sorry!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

SlowPokemon

This is kinda relevant to my life weirdly enough. I played the original Kirby's Dream Land last night. Cute game. Interesting how much (and how little) changed in the games that followed. Still a fun little platformer though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.