News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Best and Worst Songs you have ever heard in your life

Started by Sirus, February 25, 2008, 05:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HugoMeister

T_T

Whoa, not cool.

DISNEY CHANNEL SUCKS (insert whatever you want here).

:P

P.S. DIE DISNEY CHANNEL!!!!!!

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

Disney is an evil corporation, don't even try to like them.

----------------
Listening to: B06
via FoxyTunes

me irl
[close]

kirby_superstar

Quote from: Harvest on February 27, 2008, 07:08:13 PMActually, some of those Disney shows can be pretty funny.

*cough

I'm serious.
sadly yes....some of the family channel shows are funny....i personally like Naturally Sadie....yup.... 8)
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

Harvest

Quote from: kirby_superstar on February 27, 2008, 07:51:21 PM
Quote from: Harvest on February 27, 2008, 07:08:13 PMActually, some of those Disney shows can be pretty funny.

*cough

I'm serious.
sadly yes....some of the family channel shows are funny....i personally like Naturally Sadie....yup.... 8)

Never heard of that one, but the one that can be funny is The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.  They actually do have some good jokes.
-

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: Harvest on February 28, 2008, 01:22:14 PM

*cough

I'm serious.

Never heard of that one, but the one that can be funny is The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.  They actually do have some good jokes.
100% agree with that

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

kirby_superstar

*cough

I'm serious.

almost forgot bout that one ;D
x = y + 1. Where x = current post count, and y = previous post count.

B-Kpianist

Quote from: gamer4251 on February 25, 2008, 07:20:52 PMBest: Most Muse songs and Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.  Also Harvest's list.

Worst: Every fucking rap song.  We need to kill every person that listens and sings rap to stop it.  It isn't music, its a bunch of retards attempting poetry. (see what I did there?  8))

----------------
Listening to: A13
via FoxyTunes

I will never die... and u will never make me 8)

KINGOFTH3CASTLE

best songs: all the guitar hero and rock band songs

worst songs: all the bonus songs on guitar hero and rock band (well most of them). ;D
all hail the king of the castle

Sirus

*cough

I'm serious.

Suite life of Zack and Cody is the only one i watch
the others well... are pieces of S***

Lildigipoke2

especially Hannah Montana...i just want to shoot her!

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

evilsqueaky

Best: Anything rock.
Worst: Rap
Quote from: Beethoven II on February 26, 2008, 04:11:06 PMBest classical:  Ludwig van Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata - the whole thing.  Pathetique Sonata is cool too. 
Quote from: G-Han on February 26, 2008, 07:53:18 AMBest classical: Canon in D Major (Pachelbell)/Adagio in G Minor (Albinoni)/Toccata in D Minor (Bach);

Canon in D FTW!

Best modern classical:  anything by Debussy.

Best Video Game: Hmm. either the original Zelda or Mario.

Best others:  Casting Crowns

Worst:  Rap.  It's not music, and i don't even know what to call it! I don't know why other people like it sooooooo much... but hey, that's just my opinion.

*shakes Beethoven's hand*

razer84

Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on March 01, 2008, 01:58:36 PMespecially Hannah Montana...i just want to shoot her!

doesn't everyone? (note: by 'everyone' i mean anyone who is not a girl under the age of twelve.)

damn commies.

marvolo_gaunt

There are way too many songs for me to name.

Best Songs:
Classical (though these are "pieces" not "songs"): Canon in D Major (Pachelbel), Spring and Winter from the Four Seasons (Vivaldi), Le Cygne (Saint-Saens), Clair de Lune (Debussy), Sonata in D Minor (Scarlatti), Brandenburg Concerto in G Major (Bach), The Lark Quartet (Haydn), Adagio in G Minor (Albinoni), Toccata and Fugue in D Minor (Bach), Air on G String (Bach), Liebestraume (Liszt), Hungarian Dances (Brahms), On the Winds of Song (Mendelssohn), Carmen: The Toreadors (Bizet), Lohengrin: Prelude to Act 1 (Wagner), The Sorcerer's Apprentice (Dukas), Fire Dance (de Falla),  Concerto in A Minor and In the Hall of the Mountain King (Greig), Symphony No. 5, Moonlight Sonata mvt. 3, Symphony no. 6, Fuer Elise (Beethoven)
The Blue Danube (Strauss II), "Un Bal" from Symphonie Fantastique (Berlioz), Nocturne in E Flat (Chopin),
Gymnopedies no. 1 (Satie)

*takes breath*

Mozart: Symphonies 25, 40, 41, Piano Concertos no. 10 and 21, Concerto for Flute and Harp, Exsultate Jubilate, Die Zauberfloete (Main Theme, "Ein Maedchen oder Weibchen"), Mass in C Minor "Great", Requiem Mass "Dies Irae" and "Lacrymosa dies Ilia", Allegro/Serenade from Eine Kleine Nachtmusik

Cat Stevens, Led Zeppelin, Queen and Michael Jackson.

Worst: Rap, Hip Hop and the VERONICAS (must DIE).

Sirus

Quote from: marvolo_gaunt on March 02, 2008, 12:50:56 AMThere are way too many songs for me to name.

Best Songs:
Classical (though these are "pieces" not "songs"): Canon in D Major (Pachelbel), Spring and Winter from the Four Seasons (Vivaldi), Le Cygne (Saint-Saens), Clair de Lune (Debussy), Sonata in D Minor (Scarlatti), Brandenburg Concerto in G Major (Bach), The Lark Quartet (Haydn), Adagio in G Minor (Albinoni), Toccata and Fugue in D Minor (Bach), Air on G String (Bach), Liebestraume (Liszt), Hungarian Dances (Brahms), On the Winds of Song (Mendelssohn), Carmen: The Toreadors (Bizet), Lohengrin: Prelude to Act 1 (Wagner), The Sorcerer's Apprentice (Dukas), Fire Dance (de Falla),  Concerto in A Minor and In the Hall of the Mountain King (Greig), Symphony No. 5, Moonlight Sonata mvt. 3, Symphony no. 6, Fuer Elise (Beethoven)
The Blue Danube (Strauss II), "Un Bal" from Symphonie Fantastique (Berlioz), Nocturne in E Flat (Chopin),
Gymnopedies no. 1 (Satie)

*takes breath*

Mozart: Symphonies 25, 40, 41, Piano Concertos no. 10 and 21, Concerto for Flute and Harp, Exsultate Jubilate, Die Zauberfloete (Main Theme, "Ein Maedchen oder Weibchen"), Mass in C Minor "Great", Requiem Mass "Dies Irae" and "Lacrymosa dies Ilia", Allegro/Serenade from Eine Kleine Nachtmusik

Cat Stevens, Led Zeppelin, Queen and Michael Jackson.

Worst: Rap, Hip Hop and the VERONICAS (must DIE).

lol
rap must die!!!

and you have the best taste in classical music i hvae ever seen
those songs rock (but Vivaldi's summer pwns spring)
oh yeah were playing Sym No.25 by WA Mozart in orchestra

Lildigipoke2

Rap is gay...there's no musical talent in it, just people talking really fast

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE