News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Was anything ever stolen from you?

Started by starpikachu, June 05, 2008, 08:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evilsqueaky

I let my friend borrow Metroid Prime 3 from me and he claims he never got it from me.

I got my Blastoise pokemon card stolen from a friend once.

A Metroid Fusion guide also from a friend.

MegaMoo

Quote from: evilsqueaky on June 10, 2008, 08:02:16 PMI let my friend borrow Metroid Prime 3 from me and he claims he never got it from me.

I got my Blastoise pokemon card stolen from a friend once.

A Metroid Fusion guide also from a friend.

Nice friends... :P

Gooch

Yes, and mine are actually sorta funny. I literally can not keep a bike. In fact, since i was 8 i haven't been able to keep one for more than a month. They always get stolen. I got one for my birthday a couple of years ago and it was stolen 2 days later. It was funny because i was walking around my neighborhood one day and i actually saw my bike in one of the neighbors yards. I SAW my bike, and i knew it was mine because it had Gooch personalized on it in big red letters down the frame. I just walked away, i got home and laughed about it. I guess i should have just walked into their yard and stole my bike back, but i was too lazy, and was actually cracking up on the inside.

Beethoven II

This doesn't count but my lunch and some pencils were stolen out of my backpack once.