News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

TWG LXXX: Avengers

Started by mikey, May 11, 2015, 12:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

The wolves have sent a message:

I know you're good people. I know you mean well. But you just didn't think it through. There is only one path to peace.

Your extinction.
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Latios212 on May 13, 2015, 12:37:11 PMSo are we gonna trust Bubbles or......
I am uncertain. Speaking of which, does Thor know who they are, or is the "Is told he's a god" just flavor text?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Thor's role post says
Quote from: ThorYou are Thor, God of Lightning and Long, Golden Locks.  Your brother is causing problems.
so Thor must know he's Thor.

I'm willing to trust Bubbles. Asking someone else to claim Thor and then claiming Thor herself doesn't seem very wolf-like. Especially when the night phase was still in progress...

EDIT: Although now that I think about it, a wolf could try to solicit a Thor claim before the night ends and then give up and claim themself to be Thor when that fails. But the wolves already knew who Thor was...so...
Actually, all we know  is that Sheikah's color was blue. It was never said that he was Cap, and the music could be a red herring. So he could have been Thor? I dunno. I'll wait a bit for this.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

unmotivated

Bubbles

I thought sheikah was Loki lmao whoops

I feel like it's obvious why I'm Thor, but I'll explain. Sheikah replied after I claimed, so he had a chance to counterclaim before he died. If the remaining blue player is still alive, nows their chance to counterclaim me (or, if I was actually going to get counterclaimed there'd be two remaining blues)

MaestroUGC

Hey, Dudeman, in case you weren't aware you aren't allowed to edit your posts. If you have something to add make a new post.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sqwerrels

I, for one, believe Bubbles because otherwise, someone else wouldve obviously noted that this guy has taken my role and made a big stink about it. Considering that he claimed before the night ended, even if skeikah was Thor, skeikah had time to refute Bubbles' statement.

That being said, I dont see much options for Goodies to go on from here, because we have 0 information on the other people. any ideas on who to vote out?

Dudeman

Quote from: Sqwerrels on May 13, 2015, 04:51:13 PMI, for one, believe Bubbles because otherwise, someone else wouldve obviously noted that this guy has taken my role and made a big stink about it. Considering that he claimed before the night ended, even if skeikah was Thor, skeikah had time to refute Bubbles' statement.
Oh yeah. Well, I guess it's undeniable that Bubbles is Thor. Unless someone has an incredibly convoluted theory as to why not :P

So...who to lynch. The only info we have is the identity of Thor. We have no seer and Sheikah's death revealed nothing. So...do we have to pick someone at random?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Latios212

Quote from: Bubbles on May 13, 2015, 04:38:55 PMSheikah replied after I claimed, so he had a chance to counterclaim before he died.
Wait no after you claimed Sheikah's only post was his death post, right? You claimed after the night ended but before Noc posted the update.
But yeah I'm not suspicious enough to vote you or anything.

I vote Maestro because this sounds Maestro-like:
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 13, 2015, 12:38:32 PMThe wolves have sent a message:

I know you're good people. I know you mean well. But you just didn't think it through. There is only one path to peace.

Your extinction.

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sqwerrels

Sheikah had approx 8 hours to check to see if he had claimed. He had a lot of time to check out the claim before realizing he would be wolfed. I dont think the wolves wouldve risked the 8 hour period in which people wouldve been able to counter the claim

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Latios212 on May 13, 2015, 07:18:35 PMWait no after you claimed Sheikah's only post was his death post, right? You claimed after the night ended but before Noc posted the update.
But yeah I'm not suspicious enough to vote you or anything.

I vote Maestro because this sounds Maestro-like:
I don't think the wolves actually have the ability to send messages.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Latios212

Quote from: Sqwerrels on May 13, 2015, 07:33:17 PMSheikah had approx 8 hours to check to see if he had claimed. He had a lot of time to check out the claim before realizing he would be wolfed. I dont think the wolves wouldve risked the 8 hour period in which people wouldve been able to counter the claim
Well this 8 hour period wasn't even supposed to happen at all, because Noc was late in updating. We were expecting him to update any minute past the proposed time.
But whatever who cares it's pretty irrelevant at the moment I guess...

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 13, 2015, 07:33:57 PMI don't think the wolves actually have the ability to send messages.
oh.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

that's just an ultron quote
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Look, I can't help it if Ultron has read my private writings.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bubbles

Sheikah's death gives us a little info. The wolves either like being risky or don't want to see me be right