Story I came up with while babysitting (starring Nebbles, BDS and Maestro)

Started by Hero of Trains, May 04, 2015, 08:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I change the ending?

No, keep it the way it is.
Yes, change it so that Latios doesn't die and Braxien and Noc get more of a role.
Yes, change it into an NSM battle royale for the ages.

blueflower999

An NSM battle royal for the ages sounds like a great time as long as I get a terrier-sized dragon named Toothless
Bulbear! Blueflower999

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Dudeman

Fierce and BDS should have a debate battle where each is trying to create a progressively longer argument than the other.

Nah, on second thought, that would take far too long and make the world far too existential.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Hero of Trains

Okay, so it'll be a huge awesome battle. (These next few will be somewhat short as I'm still recovering. Sorry.)

Nebbles and Latios went to the market to get some more supplies while the fairies stayed in the castle and played pranks on the servants. While picking out which watermelons they wanted to bring, they overheard a merchant talking with his apprentice.
     "We'd better pack up and move into the country. We don't want to be here for the attack."
Slightly worried, they continued on. What attack? Was the dragon going to strike again? They knew that the jeweler was a notorious gossip, so they headed over. The problem was, they could only go in if they wanted to buy something. As they were scanning the window, looking for the cheapest item, a ring caught Latios's eye.
     "Hey, do you think this stone reminds you of something?" He pointed to a rather plain looking ring with a small, square gem set into the gold band. One side of the gem was a deep, shining violet, easily visible from far away. The other half Nebbles almost missed. It was a light cream color, blending in well with the gold of the ring.
     "These are the same colors as Braxien and Noc! Is that a coincidence? I think not!"
They went in immediately to buy the ring and speak with the jeweler.
     "Hello there you young romantics! Is this your first date?"
     "NO! I mean, no, we aren't on a date. We wanted to buy that ring in the window."
     "Oh, that old thing? It's tra- I mean, that will be 800 Poke."
Latios handed over the money, asking about the imminent attack.
     "Oh, that? Didn't you hear? There is an army building up in the east. It's suspected that they are working with the dragon and are plotting to take over the kingdom!"

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Hero of Trains

Guess what guys! I'm really sick and feeling horrible! Hooray! So sorry if my writing is sub par.  :P

Fierce was so bored with training all of the troops. Yes, he was the training officer, but really. General Maelstrom got to go do the fun parts, like speaking with their leader and BDS. He just had to stand around here, watching them do push-ups. At least he was able to catch up on his writing, which was coming along nicely. He had just finished a 20 page essay on the fallibility of the human mind.
He looked up from his papers, and stood up. Dudeman had stopped working again. What was he even doing, anyways? I mean really, they only had to do 100 push-ups. It wasn't that hard.
     He yelled at the prone figure "Hey! I don't appreciate your slacking off! Could you please get back to work? I don't want you tarnishing my reputation."
     "Why? Do you really think me being tired is going to destroy your chances of being promoted?"
     "I actually do. If I have a perfect track record, it will be easier for me to get promoted into doing the interesting activities that I expected to do from joining this army as an officer."
     Dudeman just stared for a second, then got back to work. Fierce took some time to look at his surroundings before he went back to his work. He was situated on a high hill above a cobblestone plaza. The stones were in rather nice shades of pastel salmon and slate grey. The hill was covered in wildflowers, but not where he was sitting, under the tree. It was a large, old oak with spreading branches radiating all around. The area under it was dark, with moss growing on the pieces of granite extending from the carpet of leaves. Fierce sat on a rock outcropping with a writing desk on his lap.
     Just as he was about to get back to his riveting philosophy piece, Maelstrom walked up.
     "We have some new recruits for you."
     "Yes, general. Wait, these guys? Didn't they desert us once?"
     Saria and Slow walked up. "Now we have new information. Sir."
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Maelstrom

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Latios212

This is actually amazing.

You are now my favorite author that I can think of right now.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Hero of Trains

Wow, thanks Maelstrom and Latios!:)
Dudeman, I can't really blame you. I hate push-ups ;)

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Hero of Trains

Well here it is! This time back to you Nebbles ;)

Nebbles and Latios rushed back to the castle. They had to warn the king and prepare the city for attack! They pushed through the market, paying no mind to the people staring at them as they knocked over people without an apology or offer of help.
    "What is the princess doing?" "Is there a problem?" The questioning voices reached from behind them, but Nebbles paid no heed. If she didn't get there fast enough, they would find out soon enough.
    Once they reached the castle, Latios went to the armory to prepare the guards. Nebbles rushed in to tell her father the news. He was still sitting at the table, eating his dinner. He was on the meat course, eating pork roast with carrots and onions. He didn't touch the vegetables.
     "Father, father! There's an attack on the city! The dragon, and an army, and who knows what else will come! They're going to destroy us if we don't do something fast!"
    "Okay, tell Latios. I'll finish my dinner and then we can strategize."
    Nebbles walked to the planning room, where Latios most likely was. He had his commanding officers, Slow and Waddle, and they were speaking to a group of militiamen.
    "Now, the enemy will be attacking from the northeast. We will have to place our defending lines here-" Latios pointed at one of the many maps hanging around the room "So that we can hold them while they are in the range of the archers in the ruins." Here he pointed at a blocky area on the map, meant to represent the ruins of their old capital.
     "Oh, hi Nebbles. Care to join us? Do you have any ideas about how to defeat the army?"
     "How 'bout I kill 'em with my SWORD!" Everyone just stared. "Or, how about we circle around the mountain from the south and block them in while they're fighting our front above the city?"
     "That's a great idea, but we don't have enough fighters. How will we get more?"
     "I have some ideas. BRAXIEN! NOC! COME HERE!"

mikey

unmotivated