News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Halo 3 glitches

Started by scooterulez, June 04, 2008, 04:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scooterulez

Does anyone know any glitches in Halo 3?

PianoMasta7

scooterulez

Are you sure cause my friend did one and I saw it.

KefkaticFanatic

There are many, MANY glitches.  Theres gameplay glitches, weird map glitches, campain glitches, etc etc.

My brother ran into a glitch in the level you have to fight 2 scarabs on legendary mode where he would shotgun the inside of one of them twice, then suddenly get thrown out of the map to some weird blank area.  After he left the map, the scarabs just disappeared, killing all the brutes around them.  It also caused the Arbiter and the floaty guy to disappear, making it so he couldn't finish the level.

me irl
[close]

Requiem

You can escape boundaries and whatnot too. I haven't done that one in particular, but me and my cousin did one called the "Mirror Glitch" by accident.

Mirror Glitch - This isn't the map we did it on, but it's an example.

Also, in the Forge, when you are in a vehicle and it gets picked up, you automatically bail out. HOWEVER...this isn't true for the turret! ;D Spawn a turret, have someone man it, and PICK UM UP! This is how some people escape the map barriers in the Forge. There's a video somewhere on YouTube, but I can't find it at the moment...

Just search "Halo 3 Glitches" on YouTube and I'm sure you'll find a ton with tutorials and stuff.

EDIT: Is this what happened to your bro, Gamer? Scarab Glitch

PrizeRebel <-- Earn Free Goodies Like Precious Nexon Cash! Kudos to Gamer4250

KefkaticFanatic

Yeah, except he actually landed outside the map and could explore ;)

me irl
[close]

Requiem

Sweet, I love out of bounds, lol. I'm a glitch whore when it comes to any game. I get a rush when I finally pull um off for the first time. ;D

PrizeRebel <-- Earn Free Goodies Like Precious Nexon Cash! Kudos to Gamer4250

scooterulez

Ok, a few hours ago I did a glitch where the elephant from the sandtrap flies.

KefkaticFanatic

Man, my friend and I screwed around with that for at least an hour XD

me irl
[close]

Parker2334

I know how to get out of a few maps like the storm and the one where you get the cowbell skull level.
THESE BIG RED LETTERS HELP ME FIND MY POST.

scooterulez

I like gitches, they're freakishly AWSOME!!! ;D

MetroidHunter26

There fun  ;D I have Halo 3 and me and my friend made a dumpster fly! while WE WERE IN IT XD it was on the first scarab boss level (forgot name) and we "Steered" our way to the scarab and we accendtly died ALOT XD does anyone go online in Halo 3 I can show you It's realy easy and it's fun!

KefkaticFanatic

There's also this great bug where if you save and quit during campaign on scored mode, then come back and continue the mission, it still says you're on scored mode but the scoring thing is gone and it stops giving you points.  Pretty major bug they never fixed.

me irl
[close]

kotorfanboy

In forge there are a few ways you are able to place a teleporter to somewhere where you can't reach in the map, then when you go through the teleporter in an actual game you can freely walk around (for a certain distance, because you drop dead if you go to far). I have seen this happen in foundry (outside the wall where the windows are and into a little area in the ceiling) and on snowbound (you are able to go underneath those purple base things).