News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG 79: CIRCLE NINE

Started by Mashi, April 21, 2015, 06:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sqwerrels

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on April 21, 2015, 10:36:08 PMAAFFJNJDUIWEFJIAMFUIQIB3VRUI23

DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE, SQWERRELS? I PUT THE NAMES SO THAT THE FIRST LETTER OF EACH SPELLED "BDS," AND YOU RUINED IT. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!

OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE WITH MY LIFE. IM SO SORRY, I WILL COMMIT SUDOKU TO ATONE FOR MY SINS

mikey

Quote from: Mashi on April 21, 2015, 09:21:37 PM
TWC Host Post

Due to an oversight on my part, I'm going to have to make a restrictive rule.  Private conversations will be restricted against being private this game.  Meaning, if you decide to chat one on one with a Player, you'll have to post the chatlog in its entirety to the thread.  In other words, it would be best to keep conversations in the thread.  The two Wolves will be able to PM each other during the Night Phase with no restrictions, however.

Terribly sorry for having to do this just as the game began.  I overlooked a serious balancing error and this is the only immediate way I can think of to fix it.
darn you mashi I was going to tell someone I was merlin so that they could pretend to be merlin for me!
unmotivated

Latios212

Wherever the rest of you are you should vote (for me, of course)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

Crap, this is still a thing.
Idk. Latios212, Maelstrom, BDS

Bubbles

Hey why not

Bubbles, Latios, Sqwerrels

MaestroUGC

Right.

Me, Maestro
Bubbles
BDS
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Maelstrom

You can't vote for yourself twice.

Jub3r7

I was going to avoid voting people who voted for themselves but it turns out almost everybody did that so i guess i'll join the bandwagon

jub3r7
dude
bubbles
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

Jub3r7

er, phase might have been supposed to end 10 minutes ago. feel free to discount my votes.

Mashi

sauce distracted me with got guys sry, going to update

sry jub3r7 your votes were late :(

Mashi

Day 1 has ended!  The votes are as follows:

BlackDragonSlayer - 5
Bubbles - 5
Latios212 - 4
Sqwerrels - 4
Dude - 2
MaestroUGC - 2
NocturneOfShadow - 1
maelstrom - 1

The first Team is composed of BlackDragonSlayer, Bubbles, and Latios212.  I assume that one's vote is a Success vote if I don't receive a PM.

Night 1 ends APril 25th at 11PM EDT.

Sqwerrels

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didnt I recieve 4 votes as well?

mikey

So the guy who has 2 fail votes... If I were him I would fail the mission lol
unmotivated

Mashi

Quote from: Sqwerrels on April 23, 2015, 08:35:54 PMCorrect me if I'm wrong, but didnt I recieve 4 votes as well?
Apologies.  I corrected the mistake, you did receive 4 votes; thanks for catching it.  Fortunately for me, the KitB still landed on Latios212!